Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter

shaoliin

:shock: OK that was really long and annoying..... (any moderators) feel free to delete some of my posts and put it into one big upload. I don't know why it only let me upload 3 at a time. Sorry for cluttering the thread. I have more coming just in case any one was wondering.... and if anyone has any particular requests lemme kno and ill see what i can do.

NYjetsNY1

Hey no problem man. Just if you could, upload them all to the macro library! Add a description and such. Then put them in the library! Then you can delete all your posts if you'd like to.

roy2

shaoliin said:
I gotta test them out alittle bit more.... some of them work only certain times.

Wow....I love these. Thank you so much for working on them. I bought a viking for this game specifically. Great to see someone working on it.

shaoliin

No problem dude, just PM for any specific ones or just message me on live my gamertag is BlaziN M16. I improved some of Scorpions when i had to go back and do it over again cause it reset. Im pretty confident i can get almost any kombo to work properly... the hardest part is getting the whole kombo into one macro. I usually just record the first part of it and then upload it as a macro and then i press the record button and the tact switch with the macro on it at the exact time to record the middle of the kombo. You can then just push both buttons at the same time and try and do the end of the kombo. That method worked best for me for the harder and longer kombos.

shaoliin

Whoever was messaging me on live about the kombo i deleted ur message so i don't remember ur gamertag sorry. So ill just post the solution to Jax 9th kombo here. If u didn't already know u hav to do the kombo really close to a wall. And watt i did was just program the last part of the kombo into the controller (the XXDBY*A part) which is extremely easy to do then all u gotta do is the first hammer down Y punch and try and get the kick in (B) as quickly as u can. And for the pro move at the end (DBY*A) i don't recommend doing this all the time but for this time i WOULD recommend spamming the A button at the end. There is a pretty big delay on which it allows u to press the XX combo after the kick so u gotta wait b4 u either press ur recorded second part of the macro or do it manually. I tried to do it and i got it to unlock about 5 times, but with combos and macros the slightest change will make the combo not work. Also if u didn't already know u don't have to do a full rotation in the air and then press Y for the first move all u need to do is press UP and Y really fast and u will barely make it off the ground but it will still count. And another tip is if u haven't already been doing so I highly recommend watching this guy Decibal on youtube (not to sure if thats the exact spelling of his name but i know it close to it lol). He goes through every combo challenge in depth. Hope this helps :D :D