Multi mode

xXbobyXx

If I program this mod for call of duty waw and decide to play cod 4 do I have to reprogram it for cod 4 and keep programing it for every game that I want to play. Can I program it for many games and switch between them without having to go to the computer.

patriots.boy26

Yes you can as you click on the games presets and it gives you up to 8 modes possible with the 8th mode being an adjustable mode each mode would consist of the fastest speed for codwaw cod4 halo etc. so for ex. say mode 1 would be cod4 fast mode 2 codwaw fast etc

Fredrow

xXbobyXx said:
If I program this mod for call of duty waw and decide to play cod 4 do I have to reprogram it for cod 4 and keep programing it for every game that I want to play. Can I program it for many games and switch between them without having to go to the computer.

I see what your saying man. I too have brought this up...... But remember it this way, at least you don't have to own 5 different modded controllers, and you wont have to buy any either.....

odingalt

Staff member
kudos to fredrow. Yeah if you can live without rapidreload, then try downloading our 'all in one' preset. There are rapidfire speeds tuned in for quite a few games, you can just scroll through the different rapidfire speeds without having to reflash your computer.