MULTIPLE RAPID FIRE MODES?

Is there currently a way to do that with this software? So I can say use a tact button to switch from rapid fire speed to another?

I haven't really messed with that yet. Is that the color's at the top of the controller page? How I switch from one "page" to another while playing a game?

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah change pages.

Pages replace modes from the old controller, plus no longer having to sit there and wait and count blinks... mode 1... pause... blink blink... mode 2 ... pause.. blink blink.

odingalt

Staff member
Click the little dot at the top of the software to 'activate' the next page.

Assign at least a 'page right' or a 'page left' button to each page. Viola.

(your .vks will most certainly corrupt itself so don't work too hard on saving anything, what .vks bugs there are, get even worse with multiple pages)

KIL0 iRecon

I'm trying to make multiple pages for different games. The only thing I can't seem to get to save is my rapidfire macro for my trigger on page 2. Everything else saves just fine.

It worked fine for me. :)

Is there any way I can make it so the macro stays on when I change pages?

Example... If I have rapid fire turned on ( page 1) and I switch to a different rapid fire speed (page 2) I have to turn rapid fire on again.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

VIKINGDUDE said:

Example... If I have rapid fire is turned on ( page 1) and I switch to a different rapid fire speed (page 2) I have to turn rapid fire on again.
you need to turn it on again( its like you rebooted but you really changed pages)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
VIKINGDUDE said:

Example... If I have rapid fire is turned on ( page 1) and I switch to a different rapid fire speed (page 2) I have to turn rapid fire on again.
you need to turn it on again( its like you rebooted but you really changed pages)
Oh okay just checking. I thought there might have been a way to have it on already when I change to that page, but it's all good.