Mw2 360 Mode

dudesikoff

This would be great, a button used on the odins raven that does a 360, it would spin the stick for a certain amount of time based on your sensitivity. For example my sensitivity is 7 and it would take like 1 second to turn and it does a perfect 360, just a great way to show off in kill-cams. I'm not sure what the mod chips hooked up to like which sticks but i think this could be a possible thing and would be great for somebody looking for youtube fame. i purchased my odins raven and cannot wait for it to come in the mail!

viking360 for life!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

dudesikoff said:
This would be great, a button used on the odins raven that does a 360, it would spin the stick for a certain amount of time based on your sensitivity. For example my sensitivity is 7 and it would take like 1 second to turn and it does a perfect 360, just a great way to show off in kill-cams. I'm not sure what the mod chips hooked up to like which sticks but i think this could be a possible thing and would be great for somebody looking for youtube fame. i purchased my odins raven and cannot wait for it to come in the mail!

viking360 for life!
you cant program the chip to spin your analogs

dudesikoff

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
dudesikoff said:

viking360 for life!
you cant program the chip to spin your analogs

but there is a sniper mode, isnt that the same thing?

dudesikoff

PS3andCOD said:
That's a click of the stick, different than moving the stick.

ugh NOOO. i thought the sniper mode made it still without having to hold ur breath! D: well theres another mode ill never be using.

Krier023

Useful Poster
the sniper mode does make it still without having to hold your breath. moving your analog stick left and right is different than clicking the sticks. the viking chip can click the stick but not move your stick at all

dudesikoff

Krier023 said:
the sniper mode does make it still without having to hold your breath. moving your analog stick left and right is different than clicking the sticks. the viking chip can click the stick but not move your stick at all

then how does it make the sniper scope still without holding ur breath?

theblur1

in sniper mode when you zoom in (LT) it automatically holds the Left Stick. thats why if youre moving forwards while crouching it will make you stand up and sprint a tiny bit.