MW2 Jitter Mode For 3-Shot Guns

patriots.boy26

Can you develop a new code for this as i know it was laughed at before for cod4 but seems to be looking good in mw2 here is another modding company that has done this recently and it looks pretty good i know you have the cod4 one but i think a jitter code for a 3shot and a semi or gun(2 presets) would be good for mw2 oh and heres link
http://www.silentmodz.com/Modern-Warfare-2.html watch the famas there are also more videos with the m16 three shot on that site(i believe site intro for mw2 has the m16 if you watch long enough) ok thanks

patriots.boy26

okay i used the cod4 jitter mode on mw2 and i am surprised to say it worked VERY well kids were like YOUR M16 is automatic LOL while anyways there seems to be a bug where i have to turn the mod off right when i power my xbox up and it goes to the dashboard and then it presses a ton of buttons by itself anyways i think a new jitter mw2 code would do great on this game and for the cod4 jitter would the 1st mode work the best for online matches in mw2 thx in advance

odingalt

Staff member
Ask and ye shall receive. I hereby name this thread the beta testing thread for the 'jitter' aka 'shakey hands' aka 'turbosniper' mode. Hit up the downloads page, hit up the COD MW2 link for your controller, scroll to the bottom and select that TurboSniping code. Let me know if you have any luck. Drop me a message or post your results here, we'll try to work out the kinks. (the mode itself is a little funky due to the nature of the glitch but we can maybe slow down the speed a little to make it less 'glitchy' online).

Please note the turbosniping will really only work offline (online there is way too much recoil) but this same mode should be good for the shotguns (not the spas, and the aa-12 is already automatic, so the shotguns that are achieved at the higher ranks of the game)

patriots.boy26

hey i went ahead and tested it in a private match the sniper(i used a barret 50cal) seems to not scope in the hole time like it did in the video so the sniping online wouldnt be so good with this but i tested my m16 and it seems MORE accurate with this shakey hands code or jitter code then the old cod4 shakey hands code so it looks like we got a pretty good jitter code for 3 shot guns as even though it zooms out of my red dot sight a little the red dot didnt seem to move around at all making the aiming easier I THINK then the old cod4 jitter code

odingalt

Staff member
patriots.boy26 said:
hey i went ahead and tested it in a private match the sniper(i used a barret 50cal) seems to not scope in the hole time like it did in the video so the sniping online wouldnt be so good with this but i tested my m16 and it seems MORE accurate with this shakey hands code or jitter code then the old cod4 shakey hands code so it looks like we got a pretty good jitter code for 3 shot guns as even though it zooms out of my red dot sight a little the red dot didnt seem to move around at all making the aiming easier I THINK then the old cod4 jitter code

Yeah TurboSniping is only useful for off-line play. :-(

I will have to hook up with you on-line some time have you posted your gamertag in the anything goes post yet (or if you want it to be private maybe you can add me some time gamertag is 'odingalt')

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=56&start=0

Fredrow

Ha.... Thats funny I said that to E the same day the game came out...... He said he was thinking the same thing.....

NITROTUEL

Sweet, I just saw the new downloads for MW2.Gonna try um out tommorow. :D I'm stoked on the new reload glitch guns and M16 full auto.I've just been playin around with the FAL and finished all the challenges for it.

bowl killa tcb

I tryed it with Famas the rate of fire was wonderful but the aiming is a little funky tryed it with the red dot Maybe call it the parkensons beta sorry could not help my self. I'm going to stick with the fal till this can get sorted out I also hit you up on the live. I guess it would be fine for no scopeing with steady aim got to look on brite side rite.

odingalt

Staff member
This is as good as it gets fellas. Either use the normal rapidfire modes 1 or 2 with the Famas/M16 to reduce the delay between 3-round bursts, or you can try out that 'jitter' mode for minimum delay between 3 round bursts, but the descope/scope is going to be there, because by definition that's what the jitter mod does.