mw2 map pack release date

Itz CHARLEY

yeah itl be weird playing maps like crash with painkiller, auto shottys and plenty of nuke boosting f@gots. I miss the old cod 4.

Xx Binno xX

When i get bored of mw2 i go play cod 4 which i did today and i got a 30 kill streak mp5 ftw and i herd that infinity ward is bringing back weapons to.

pusturrre

I heard that when getting to second, fourth, sixth...ect you will received a new weapon instead of nothing. I heard the weapons include M4A03, W1200, Ak-74u, Kar98 , storm gewer.

xXtRaSaUcE

1zg98pt.jpg

Itz CHARLEY

pusturrre said:
I heard that when getting to second, fourth, sixth...ect you will received a new weapon instead of nothing. I heard the weapons include M4A03, W1200, Ak-74u, Kar98 , storm gewer.
That would be great the I love all of those guns especially the gewer, M40a3, and the Kar98

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I hope that you can get those weapons alternate ways then. Like for every five guns with fall camo? I like to go for all the headshots instead of presteige.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I saw somewhere that they had hacked something or other and knew the 4 COD 4 maps and the names of the new maps.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I thought shipment and vacant were supposed to be added to, but I'm not sure. Crash and overgrown were a couple of favorites, so that's nice. I never really liked vacant that much though... I also liked counterstrike or strike, something like that I think, an urban one.

kristianz1

PS3andCOD said:
I thought shipment and vacant were supposed to be addd to, but I'm not sure. Crash and overgrown were a couple of favorites, so that's nice. I never really liked vacant that much though... I also liked counterstrike or strike, something like that I think, an urban one.

Shipment :) ! I guess not, read it a place that it will be Crash and Overgrown. Would have been sick though with Shipment, fast rapid fire with akimbo m9 or p90 :) !