mw2 map pack release date

PS3andCOD

Contributor
xXtRaSaUcE said:

That's retarded, to make us pay for something already on the disk

kristianz1 said:
Its confirmed!

Cod4 maps is: Crash and Overgrown+3 new maps!

The cost is 1200 microsoft points!

Source: http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/03/ ... ander.aspx

Listen at the interview with Bowling at; 48:39 - 1:00:51.

WTF? 1200 MS points? thats going to be $15 on PS3!!! And half of it is from COD4! I'm not buying it until it goes back down to $10! I have $12 saved on my PSN just for this, I've been saving it since before the game even came out. The game it's self only cost $60. If they do three packs like COD5, we'll be paying 3/4 of the games original price for DLC. I just can't justify that.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I think almost every comment on that link said it costs to much. One guy was ranting about some "250k strong online gamming community" that were all going to boycot the map pack until it was made cheaper. When you think about it, the game was $60 with about 15 maps, and the other two modes. The way I see it, the multiplayer third of the game is worth about $20, and therefore a map is worth about $1.50, and the remade maps from COD4 should be free to anyone who owns COD4.

kristianz1

Anyway, people can complain all they want! But lower the price; They will NOT do!!!

So accept it!

Too all people says it cost too much, come back in 3 weeks and say do have not buyed it :) :cool: :D !