MW2 media folder.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I just updated this folder with all the pages I could download in the viking library. There is a bunch of mods for MW2 in here now so hopefully they get used.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Here is some new stuff I added to my folder. Got some new anti-recoil jitter macros for MW2 The macro named MW2-BO antirecoil jitter is compatible with all shotguns and pistols in BO2 and works in MW2 on shotguns. I also added non anti recoil jitters for assult riffles and pistols in MW2 and a universal jitter that works on all MW,MW2,COD5, and BO titles. Its super fast on all of them and compatible with any weapon that can jitter. It comes in a RT version and a tac version. All of these are in my new MW2 media folder. Remember some of these macros are all old COD friendly. Check them out!

Attachments

• MW2-BO anti-recoil jitter RT version.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 6
  • MW2-BO anti-recoil jitter tac version.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 4
  • MW2 striker anti-recoil jitter RT.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 12
  • MW2 striker anti-recoil jitter tac.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 5

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Heres some more macros for MW2. I havent added these to the media folder yet so u can find them here or in NY Jets Turbo Knife sticky.

Attachments

• MW2 Turbo-Knife Default.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 7
  • MW2 Turbo-Knife Tactical.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 3
  • MW2 Turbo-Riot Default.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 3
  • MW2 Turbo-Riot Tactical.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 2

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Hey everyone just wanted to let u know I just updated my MW2 media folder and added 2 new jitters called MW2 jitter. they are RT & tac opperated. I included my new turbo knife-riot patch buster macros in the media folder and 2 new striker anti recoil jitters for MW2. Tac and RT friendly. The 2 new jitters are the fastest yet. They work awsome on all shotguns "except the spaz" even makes the AA-12 fire tripple the normal rate of fire. Its max speed fast with all the burst fire shotgun & semi-auto weapons. The FAL is even super boasted as a hip fire jitter. If u game this game u have to check it out!

Last edited: