MW2 montage

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Nice job! I personally didn't like some of the visual effects (filters), but thats just me... LOL took out an entire team with a knife!?!?!

Fredrow

viking360fan said:
i like the whole vid i didnt like that song 2pac would of ben better lol

I agree with that.... That song is trash.... I even offered to help this kid out with some good music..... Now we know why.....lol......

viking360fan

Fredrow said:
viking360fan said:

I agree with that.... That song is trash.... I even offered to help this kid out with some good music..... Now we know why.....lol......
wu tang and tech9 all day :)

Fredrow

viking360fan said:
Fredrow said:
viking360fan said:

wu tang and tech9 all day :)

I was thinking of this song "The Drug" off of The Doesya Grind 2.1 Mixtape.....

a42ozslushie

Well the song was already in there so it was a done deal lol. Fredrow you need to hook me up with some tracks so I can put them into my next montage (I mentioned in the pm basically that it was almost complete and there was really no going back). It's either going to quick scoping or throwing knife.

Fredrow

a42ozslushie said:
Well the song was already in there so it was a done deal lol. Fredrow you need to hook me up with some tracks so I can put them into my next montage (I mentioned in the pm basically that it was almost complete and there was really no going back). It's either going to quick scoping or throwing knife.

Nah man you never told sent me a Pm about the music.... I sent you a PM after I saw your first video and told you that I could dish you down some music for you up coming videos.... But you never hit me back about......

Well shoot me a PM with your email address and I will send you a couple tracks tonight, since I'm not doing shit tonight except for homework.....
:(

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I didn't really like the tinted colors or the distortions, it distracts from the game play. The mirrored one looked kind of cool though.