MW2 quick reload for all guns

VeNGaNCe34 said:
Here you go if you find a needed change post it in a comment thanks! also can someone please do it for the launchers? i cant find the add time online and i am to busy to figure it out.

NAME:no sleight of hand:sleight of hand

M4A1 33 17
Famas 62 31
SCAR-H 55 28
Tar 21 51 26
FAL 54 27
M16 33 18
Acr 34 16
F2000 62 31
Ak 47 52 26

MP5k 53 26
P90 53 27
UMP 55 28
UZI 66 33
Vector 42 21

L86 90 45
RPD 212 107
MG4 213 106
AUG 74 37
M240 152 75

Inter. 54 27
Barratt 84 42
WA2000 75 38
M21 57 28

AA-12 60 29
Ranger 46 23

USP 36 18
Magnum 43 21
M9 35 17
Dezzy 43 22

PP2000 37 19
G18 55 27
TMP 40 20
Raffica 37 19

Can some please enlighten me are these numbers used for the custom gun reload? For example I would use 28 for the SCAR-H and it would be the same as having sleight of hand without actually having it as a perk?

G

Can some please enlighten me are these numbers used for the custom gun reload? For example I would use 28 for the SCAR-H and it would be the same as having sleight of hand without actually having it as a perk?
no i think the higher number is for with out sleight of hand and the lower number is with sleight of hand and yea it pretty much is sleight of hand without using it

Krier023

Useful Poster
It is a glitch in the call of duty game where your gun is reloaded before you actually are finished with the animation of reloading, so this glitch makes it so you shoot when your ammo is in your clip, instead of when your done reloading, some guns are quicker than others but most of the time it is as fast as sleight of hand

iNs4nItY said:
no i think the higher number is for with out sleight of hand and the lower number is with sleight of hand and yea it pretty much is sleight of hand without using it

Oh okay I see! So if I was using the SCAR-H then I would set it to 55 on the COD custom fast reload! Let's say if I was using sleight of hand as a perk would I set my SCAR-H back to 28 to make it reload even faster?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
But the second, lower number only works when you have slight of hand on, so it makes it even faster than just slight of hand. OK, you've got it exactly since I started writing this.

PS3andCOD said:
But the second, lower number only works when you have slight of hand on, so it makes it even faster than just slight of hand. OK, you've got it exactly since I started writing this.

This whole time Iv'e been missing out!!!! Thanks for all your help guys

VeNGaNCe34

Your welcome it spent a lot of time on this and I thought that sinse the forum went dead my work went to waste I am glad to see people using it!

Also a sticky would be nice. If people knew this was here I am pretty sure they would use it.

apcoop7

I noticed that the FAL either reloads too quick, or not fast enough. It works sometimes but when I have like 3 bullets left in the clip it won't reload at all

VeNGaNCe34

apcoop7 said:
I noticed that the FAL either reloads too quick, or not fast enough. It works sometimes but when I have like 3 bullets left in the clip it won't reload at all
simple fix add 1 to the current numer. this can be caused by lag or if you have extended mags on just play with it some.

pokjbv

VeNGaNCe34 said:
apcoop7 said:
simple fix add 1 to the current numer. this can be caused by lag or if you have extended mags on just play with it some.
Extended mags effect it .That is why I cant reload some times.

Just curious iv'e been using the Famas with sleight of hand + the fast reload glitch and it works awesome! But when I use the Famas without sleight of hand + the fast reload glitch sometimes it reloads and sometimes it doesn't (note I'm using the larger number by the way) and at time takes a couple of presses from the x button to reload with the glitch, would using a silencer make a difference??? My character seems to stutter to when he reloads if that helps!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

VeNGaNCe34 said:
Holy crap I feel really good about myself! I got a sticky!!!!!!!!
lol...well if you do quality work(and get noticed..lol) you get a sticky...anyways...can you make one of these stat sheets for waw...for me plz....lol i dont have enough Patience...lol...to many lols?

VeNGaNCe34

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
VeNGaNCe34 said:
Holy crap I feel really good about myself! I got a sticky!!!!!!!!
lol...well if you do quality work(and get noticed..lol) you get a sticky...anyways...can you make one of these stat sheets for waw...for me plz....lol i dont have enough Patience...lol...to many lols?

you do realize that this list took forever!!!! I am now big into modded zombies and 10th lobbies in waw so i am filling my time with that. maybe if i get bored latter during the summer you will see a new list.

VeNGaNCe34

okay for a start i made a an untested list. these numbers are aproxomate usually within 1 or 2. i am going to put it in the cod 5 section.