MW2 Rapid fire??

larry567

i was just wondering if anyone knows if MW2 (modern warfare 2) will have rapid fire like will it have semi auto weapons and will you guys make presets for it?

i will buy a controller if you will

odingalt

Staff member
I haven't read up but I was making the bold assumption MW2 would have some single-fire rifles. Unless the game makers of MW2 come out with some sophisticated detection to stop us modders, you can bet that Viking customers will be the first to have maximum rapidfire.

larry567

ok thanks,

i was thinking of buying the kit and doing it my self so i will probably buy it soon and do you really need flux and a desoldering tool cause i dont have those

RectangIe

I wouldn't even think about doing the DIY kit unless you are a veteran solderer because this isnt an easy job, it requires 18 solders most of them being on traces. If i were to do the mod again, i would make sure i have everything that is suggested before even warming up the iron. If you dont have atleast half of the supplies on the list, just send it in because it will end up costing less and will be the best quality.

xX MITCH Xx

i just got done reading infintyward forums and the patched the ps3 cod4 and every1 says nthey put a limit on all the guns like the m1grand in cod5. its soon to be patched on 360 then. sid that the g3 and pistiols shoot like 1.40 shots a second

Adecker

If that 1.40 shots p/s is true, that game is going to suck. Thats like shooting a KAR or Springfield with a mod. Seriously.

odingalt

Staff member
So they put in a 'hard' limit? That's actually kind of stupid, everyone knows even in real life you can fire any semi auto faster than 1.4sps.