MW3 Midnight release?

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
is anyone going to the Midnight release of MW? if so what time zone are you? The reason i'm asking is MJ23KB24 are going and were looking for teammates to play with that night so we can start out with good K/D's and W/L's just let me know and add me on xbox if ur intrested.

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

I will not be. I will be playing MW3 the day it comes out, somewhere around 3 pm to 9 pm EST.

In this time I will be testing out many things, and trying to come up with macros to use. I'll have a standard MW3 rapid-fire macro available ASAP if possible.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
If the ISO comes out for the jtag ill start working on macros then. If not, I will probably spend some time on those also.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I may be going, I want a hardened edition and I didn't preorder fast enough... I might also just go in the morning to a store with no midnight launch. Oh course I'm on PS3 anyways...

Viva en Grey

I'm shooting at PreOrdering the Hardened edition soon. On that note, is anyone going to be on Elite? Founder status and a solid clan would be a great combo..

Tx1000

Why are you trying to shoot for a good KD. KD means nothing at all. For me if you try and get a good KD, you get more ****ed off at the game.

Sometime i try to get a good /KD in a match and sometime i just run around like a chicken with its head cutt off and knife every one or run around trying to drop clay more in front of people lol.

NYjetsNY1

Why are you trying to shoot for a good KD. KD means nothing at all. For me if you try and get a good KD, you get more ****ed off at the game.

Sometime i try to get a good /KD in a match and sometime i just run around like a chicken with its head cutt off and knife every one or run around trying to drop clay more in front of people lol.

Very interesting opinion, but I disagree with you here.