MW3 Now Available for Reserve!

I just reserved my copy of MW3 earlier today at Game Stop and even though little info is known about the game except for four trailers teasers (1.AM3RICAN 2.G3RMANY 3.FRANC3 4.3NGLISH) which really doesn't show much, I'm still excited to see what Sledge Hammer, Raven Software and "reconstructed" Infinity Ward can bring to the table! Rumors has it that the MP maps will be "destructive" during game play and they will be adding a survival mode along with co-op mode but I'm pretty sure more info and a full on trailer will be released come E3. Can't wait!

WetterThanWater

I personally think that MW3 will tie, or beat Battlefield 3, because I love Raven developed games, and Sledgehammer is awesome too! Also, BFBC2 didn't have a high enough sensitivity for me :/

Xx Binno xX

Well I pre-ordered ordered it an personally I like cod better Then battelfield. battelfields graphic are not that great an its mostly a camping game. Cod is more run an gun that is what I think

Divine said:
I think Battlefield 3 is going to beat it.

I'm sure Battlefield will do great but I really doubt that it will take down COD just because it's COD regardless if Battlefield is better or not, I might even pick it up myself! However I do hope that Battlefield does take some of COD success just so the people at Activison can wake up and take the time to develop something really epic instead of coming out with a COD every year! I believe the true COD killer will come from Respawn Entertainment that's if they decide to make a FPS since they created the COD franchise! I mean take a look at Black Ops, it only did good in sales because it's riding on the success of MW2 because it definitely wasn't a better game!

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
I'd say Rapidfire is the first macro that should be made for the game.

That'll be done on or before it comes out, don't worry! If I don't make it, odingalt, or a forum member will. I will within the first few days though, that's for sure.

Remmnever

I should have this game about a week before release on my jtag like I do other games. So I can start going through the BO and MW2 macros when it's up and get a few out before official release.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
I should have this game about a week before release on my jtag like I do other games. So I can start going through the BO and MW2 macros when it's up and get a few out before official release.

I thought you sold your macro? You still have it?

Remmnever

NYjetsNY1 said:
Remmnever said:

I got another one =) Found one for $60, should be here within the next few days. Plain black but I'm still pretty happy.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Remmnever said:

I got another one =) Found one for $60, should be here within the next few days. Plain black but I'm still pretty happy.

Where? Craigslist or ebay? Be warned... things like that have a tendency of being broken beyond repair... and viking360 has no warranty nor will they even attempt to fix it if you break it or anything is wrong with it.

Remmnever

Over on se7ensins. Yeah I know. Seller said he never opened it and it's works perfect so I'm crossing my fingers. If anything is wrong with it I'll just send it out to someone who does repair, no big deal. I'm hoping its good to go though. Should know by the end of the week.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
Over on se7ensins. Yeah I know. Seller said he never opened it and it's works perfect so I'm crossing my fingers. If anything is wrong with it I'll just send it out to someone who does repair, no big deal. I'm hoping its good to go though. Should know by the end of the week.

Crossing my fingers too lol, you were a good macro maker!

odingalt

Staff member
Remm, glad to have you back on the 'team' lol!

Sometimes I pick up one of the old Tyr's Hands or Thor's Hammer to play.. and I'm just like.. eh... it's not baad. It's just not 'awesome'. In fact, after playing with the macro controller everything else just seems kind of boring lol. My favorite part: the LED's. :lol: