mw3 or halo 4

JDMillmatic

anyone have some settings for mw3 or halo 4? i tend to play these games once in a while to get a break from black ops 2 but i don't know any settings for these games (if there are any). so if anyone can help me out, thanks!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
MW3 MK14 without RF perk 8.2 or 21.8 sps, MK14 with RF perk 25sps, Rsass 11.7, 27.8, 30, 33.33 or 35 sps. Handguns 11.7 or 10.3 cant remember which one exactly it is. G36C zero recoil 30sps. Works pretty good with the MP7 and ACR! There are a lot of different RFs for the same weapons u just have to find the one that works the best for u. If u dig backward toward the beginning of the ragnaroks main thread u will find a lot of MW3 settings. As for halo I.D.K.

Last edited:

ThermalM16

I have Halo 4 and MW3 so I'm probably going to be making another list for those games just like the one I made for BLOPS II (with WHITE 4ND N3RDY's help). Right now my controller is getting fixed, so as soon as I get that back I'm going to be working on those threads. So in a week or so you guys will have a list for those games.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea the information is already all out there. U just have to dig back through the old forums to find all the RF speeds. I dont know about fast reload settings for the ragnarok on MW3. The fast reloads are kinda a pain with the ragnarok. When u die when u respawn about 4 seconds after u respawn your guy will do a weird RB canceler thing that wont let u fire for like a split second. I dont know if they patched this software hiccup on the new firmwares but if u have MW3 fast reloads eqquiped when u respawn u will deal with this everytime. Its actually pretty annoying. On a side note u truily dont shave much time off at all except on LMGs and they run on a trophy system reload class that dosent bug out on u when u respawn.( classes 8-10 ) The best fast reload method for MW3 is actually what we call sprint sprint method and can only be done with the macro controller.So my opinion fast reloads on MW3 not worth it but u will find a lot of good RF speeds. Also if your a SMG guy a real good setup is to run akimbo mode 4, dropshot mode 2, turbo knife and auto sprint. If you tap the right trigger u will dropshot + aim and if u dont want to dropshot just aim then fire and u wont go prone. Also with auto sprint when your aimed in on corners per say and let off your aim u will automatically sprint if you hold forward. Its a great run and gun setup and turbo knife will come in handy with a fast class. U can get into the spawns and knife like 3 people before anyone knows whats going on. Anyway just thought id share this setup with everyone. If u mess around and play with the settings u can find some real good settings to run and this is one of them. Great automatic setup. I use this setting in BO2 as well.

JDMillmatic

thanks for the info and suggestions white and nerdy. what are the settings for auto sprint and turbo knife in black ops 2?

and looking forward to your settings too thermal16

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

The turbo Knife in MW3 u want to be in mode 1 for turbo knifes and mode 2 for riot sheilds. For BO2 u want to use mode 3 for turbo knifes. Auto sprint works the same for all COD games. It only has one setting. Just remember Hold tac and hold back then click RS to activate turbo kinife. Hold all three to cycle through the 3 modes. Same thing for auto sprint but u click the LS instead of the RS.

Last edited: