MW3 spec ops

Xx Binno xX

Well we all know that mw2 spec ops mode was garbage compared to world at wars zombies but I think Mw3 new mode in spec ops will be amazing check it out this video below

[video=youtube;BxDQ2Ow-VfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxDQ2Ow-VfI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

jojoenglish85

Dude, that looks nutz, Still don't think it looks as good as Battlefield 3, graphic-wise. But that video made me really excited to get my hands on it very soon.

Xx Binno xX

Dude, that looks nutz, Still don't think it looks as good as Battlefield 3, graphic-wise. But that video made me really excited to get my hands on it very soon.
Personally battlefield has had good graphics but I never liked it because I thought it was a slow game and every time I played it i was killed by a sniper so I gave up haha. Black ops inst any better because of the lag.

Krier023

Useful Poster
I didnt watch the whole video, but it looks like they tried to incorporate everything. The money, and probably things to buy from waw zombies. Spec ops(walking around shooting actual people) from mw2 spec ops. And rampage from left 4 dead.

jojoenglish85

Personally battlefield has had good graphics but I never liked it because I thought it was a slow game and every time I played it i was killed by a sniper so I gave up haha. Black ops inst any better because of the lag.

You forgot to mention, "lag, extreme campers" I never seen the amount of camping that goes on until i played a modern warfare and black ops. Unbelievable...."

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, it pretty much looks like same old same old as far as the gameply goes... This new mode looks fun thouh.