MW3 speeds for Ragnarok(non usb)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnb

Just seeing if anyone has the best info for MW3. I have tried the M16 type class with Rapid fire only, worked ok. Anyone else has anything? MW2 rapid fire? New speeds?

Thanks

johnb

Anyone know the MK14 speed? I know you have a custom one for the legacy xbox controller. Thanks.

johnb

Found this.. from another thread..... "If you are using the rapidfire customization software, I'm coming up with 10.60 shots-per-second for the MK14 if your connection is good."
I assume we can set this as our speed on our controller?
I will test and see.

Side note: The MW2 rapid fire "skips" when firing the mk14, but is still usable.

odingalt

Staff member
Also to quote myself from another thread :)

Ashamed to say I haven't tested on PS3, that's coming up this weekend. Last weekend was all about our XBOX360 Legacy customers. There were some grumblings that we were abusing them so I wanted to be sure to get those driver updates out for them . PS3 Ragnarok will get a little TLC this weekend. After that will be a possible firmware update for Macro controllers. And after that will be completing my work on the new XBOX360 rapidfire modchip that is compatible with Matrix2 circuit boards! And after that will be getting those darn rainbow LED PS3 thumbsticks ready.

I'm a bit busy with all these game releases and the holiday shopping season hasn't even started yet! Just want to let you guys know I am working (slowly) in the background. Just wanted to make sure to at least do a lil' tiny bit for ye old legacy xbox360 controller customers who bought over a year ago. For those adventurous types you should be able to use the programmable-rapidfire feature to try tuning in the speed. I can't say for sure if PS3 speeds are going to be exact (or at least close to) XBOX360 speeds. I would *think* they would be, but ya just never can tell for sure without some testing, which I will get to next.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The programable one can be plugged into the computer to change the speeds, much faster and easier than on the controller it's self. No real differences feature wise though. On topic, I have the MK14, and I find the first setting to be the best of the presets but I haven't even tried to do a custom one with my junk internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.