mw3 turbo knife [tac] Macro question

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I was wondering if this macro has to be assigned to the tac button? Can it be assigned to the RS? In the macro editor it shows that the first bar starts on the RS button and is at the bottom of the editor box which is simulating the RS being pressed so if u assigned that macro to the RS wouldn't it be activated when u press the RS? If anyone could answer this id appreciate it. I just ordered a macro controller and I'm trying to build some classes for mw3 and that is why I'm trying to figure this out, thanks.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yes this one works to put on RS, however there is a macro where it says assign to RT and that one cannot be assigned to a tac switch since it doesnt have the RS press. Only difference between the two macros is one has a RS press the other doesnt, hope that makes sense.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
thanks for the info Mj ya it makes sense to me, i have been studying your tutorials on macros and have learned alot and have been looking at other macros and been studying how they come up with there settings and i noticed that everyone does theirs a little different even if it produces the same effect from rf that have shorter bars with higher speed multipliers to longer bars with shorter speed multipliers. I think im starting to grasp the general concept of how to use multipliers and what different loop actions to use for different setups. with this software i can imagine these controllers have almost limitless posibilities. with enough time and motivation u can make just about anything!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah you can man its awesome I love it! I know what you mean with the RF though I like to do my own little thing on majority of my macros to keep speed higher which doesnt always happen. RF is a pretty touchy thing when it comes to the software some things just work while others dont. A lot of trial and error. Glad I could help you man, I love doing it! Any more questions feel free to ask me, I can usually help you with the macro scene.