mw3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYjetsNY1

Yes! When mw3 comes out, on the macro controller or Tyr's hand, us users can dial in our own rapid-fire speeds to see what works! We will also try to make their own pre-tuned rapid-fire speed as well. I will be making new macros for mw3 as well.

blake

when do you think the macro will come out and is there a new tyr's hand coming ? and just wondering when i go to get one i dont know which one to get could you explain some of the big advantages of having one or the other. thanks

NYjetsNY1

The tyrs hand is the rapidfire controller for sale on viking360.com.

There is a macro controller as well. The macro controller works on any game even non shooter games! It has tac switches and more. The tyrs hand does not have tac switches.

The tyrs hand only works on shooter games. You can dial in your own rapidfire speeds on either controller.

When mw3 comes out there will be a new rapidfire macro within a day. You can test your own speeds as well.

I'm on my phone currently. Hope I gave some differences and I'll add more tonight. Any questions ask!

If you want a Macro then I would not wait that long. They are going quick and there are only around 500 or so left. As the inventory drops the price is probably going to go up more, or even be sold out by the time MW3 comes out (which would suck). I am even thinking about purchasing my 3rd macro controller since I think I want to give one away for X-mass

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
If you want a Macro then I would not wait that long. They are going quick and there are only around 500 or so left. As the inventory drops the price is probably going to go up more, or even be sold out by the time MW3 comes out (which would suck). I am even thinking about purchasing my 3rd macro controller since I think I want to give one away for X-mass
I heard only 300 or so were left.

Xx Binno xX

then I really need to order this thing quick lol
Yeah it would be in your best interest to order now. This controller can really do everything. If you visit the macro library you can see all the games it has and if there is a game not on there that you have all it takes is some times and you can make macro's for that game and upload them. It really is the controller you will ever have to buy.

NYjetsNY1

Yeah it would be in your best interest to order now. This controller can really do everything. If you visit the macro library you can see all the games it has and if there is a game not on there that you have all it takes is some times and you can make macro's for that game and upload them. It really is the controller you will ever have to buy.

Agree with you there Binno!

blake

ok well they said they are running out and if you want one you need to buy now but what about the new controllers coming out i would want a new one rather than buy this one and the new one come out right after

odingalt

Staff member
The Viking macro controller is as good as it gets. We're not selling out of Viking Macros because we're coming out with something better - we're selling out of Viking Macros because they are too expensive to build and they require the Microsoft "CG2" circuit board which is no longer in production. Microsoft quit building and selling the CG2 circuit boards, and therefore, we can't build any more macro controllers with our current modchip.

If you just want the world's best XBOX 360 modded controller ever, The Viking is the way to go. I'm closing this thread, because honestly, Viking is 100x better than anything else out there, and if you can't already tell that by just doing a website-to-website comparison of Viking with any other company, talking in this thread isn't going to help.

How many companies allow you to custom build your own macros using ALL the buttons and ALL the joysticks on the controller?
How many companies even sell a controller that can be connected to your Windows PC?
How many companies offer 100% free software along with their modded controller?
How many companies have turbo knife (and the other 100 macros in our library that nobody else has)?

Status
Not open for further replies.