my controller decided to not work anymore!!!!!!!

brooks

when i push the start button to program it. The two led lights turn red and not white/pink. It wont let me connect it to my computer anymore what is going on?!

LoveKillzSlowly

See thats the thing about the battery pack is that when the battery pack is low and you charge it for 10-15 mins, unplug it and then plug it right back in to charge, it will register it as being full when really it isn't. Usually it will tell you that your battery is low again after a while. This is why it is good to leave it alone when it is charging. You can also shut off your xbox while it is charging and it will run in standby mode and you can hear the fans running but everything on your xbox will be turned off leaving you enough power. Your charge kit should have a red light while charging, green when done. You can also plug it in to a computer if you wanted to charge it that way too.

TIPS:
  • * Fully charging the battery can take up to six hours by using your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit.
  • * At first, or after storage for a long time, it can take from three to five full charge cycles for the battery pack to achieve its capacity.

odingalt

Staff member
The PC will have a hard time talking to your controller if the batteries aren't fully charged. What is happening is the play and charge pack only puts out about 2.0 volts when it's drained. This isn't enough for the USB to work properly. Use a fresh set and you should up and talking again to your PC in no time.