My custom FPS freeeek

ILBIEAST

IMAG0043.jpg On my black XMOD in this picture, now on my Silver viking. Took these black analog sticks off this controller and put them on my Viking. Fps freek was worn down so I kept the plastic base and one of my PS3 controllers accidentally broke after I threw it on the ground, so I took the top of the analog stick and super glued it to the plastic fps base with industrial strength glue and its comfortable :)

JIM WALKER

Know what you mean..but I don't like the convexed type curve the ps3 sticks have,much prefer the concave type,I even fit dominator grips for better non-slip control.

Arrowmaster

I got a set of the originals 2 years ago and they have zero signs of wear, sounds like they don't make them like they used to.

zyfix

ya i bought mine about 18months ago or almost 2 years i guess, the nice grey rubber with the white clip on piece lol. only thing mine shows for wear and tear would be on one of mine i can spin the rubber piece in circle or u could say completely around the top of the clip that it sets on, but not to the point it slides off or even feels close to falling off. It just simply can be turned on the clip it sits on. LOL but works perfectly as it did the first day.

Zyfix1.jpg

MathiasM

What is those thumb sticks called that they use in MLG? - "Auto walk forward" or someting like that..

Its pretty cool though, you press the tumbstick forward and it stays in place untill you move it.

odingalt

Staff member
I haven't heard of those? Is that in the new MLG pro controller with the swappable d-pad/sticks?