My friendlist from this forum/xbox live!

kristianz1

Hey guys :) ! Oki, i have now many of you on my friend list! I start invite people too play with from now on :) ! If you wonder who, if some other is in my party, it is always oters from this forum :) !

When i play with one from Viking, there is only Viking360 players! Otherwise i am playing with my friends :) !

See you soon :) !

P.s. I not all the time have a mic, so you know that :) !

theblur1

I dont think youve added me yet !

GT: LMFAO BLUR

itll be nice playing with V360 people. Ive already played a few games with Soccerdude00

kristianz1

I add you today :) !

I have too say that I not always have a mic, so if i have NO headset dont leave, just play! :cool: ! You other can then talk with each other.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, no offence, but even if you had a mike you might be hard to understand, seeing as english is not your first language.

:D :) ;) :cool: :lol: :p :mrgreen:

kristianz1

PS3andCOD said:
Well, no offence, but even if you had a mike you mihgt be hard to understand, seeing as english is not your first language.

Sorry for not writing or speaking perfect english if thats annoy you!!! I dont see a smile in there so think you not ment it in a funny way either! Yes I am from Norway and are proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!! We dont learn to write english before 6th grade til 10th grade. 3 years learning!

I speak and write good english, not perfect!!! So i dont see your point with this post!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Sorry, I didn't mean it in a bad way at all, just pointing it out. I'm not really into those smiley's but if it makes you feel better: :D :) :cool: :lol: :p :mrgreen: ;) I definatly understand that you speek pretty good English (or write anyways, I've never talked to you) because otherwise you probably wouldn't understand most of the posts very well, and we woyuldn't understand you as well as we do. I have taken french from Gr. 4 to Gr. 9, and I'm not sure if I could get along on a french forum. I definatly understand if you don't really care about grammar, I have never cared about french grammar either. People will still get what you are saying, grammar or not. Definatly didn't mean it in a bad way, sometimes it's just hard to understand someone who isn't speaking in their first language.

kristianz1

PS3andCOD said:
Sorry, I didn't mean it in a bad way at all, just pointing it out. I'm not really into those smiley's but if it makes you feel better: :D :) :cool: :lol: :p :mrgreen: ;) I definatly understand that you speek pretty good English (or write anyways, I've never talked to you) because otherwise you probably wouldn't understand most of the posts very well, and we woyuldn't understand you as well as we do. I have taken french from Gr. 4 to Gr. 9, and I'm not sure if I could get along on a french forum. I definatly understand if you don't really care about grammar, I have never cared about french grammar either. People will still get what you are saying, grammar or not. Definatly didn't mean it in a bad way, sometimes it's just hard to understand someone who isn't speaking in their first language.

Oki :) :D :) ! I guess i was beeing a bit too offended, cause i try my best :cool: ! I understand now :) ! Sorry beeing so damn upset :D ! I see your smile now!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That's allright. It was pretty pointless to say that anyways when I think about it. You do a pretty good job of writing your english, but I've met some people that can write perfect english and have an accent that makes them very hard to understand. The quality of an xbox mike isn't exactly the best either, I have a hard time understanding people I know for real.

kristianz1

PS3andCOD said:
That's allright. It was pretty pointless to say that anyways when I think about it. You do a pretty good job of writing your english, but I've met some people that can write perfect english and have an accent that makes them very hard to understand. The quality of an xbox mike isn't exactly the best either, I have a hard time understanding people I know for real.

I just speak little, the others can talk, lets my playing speak for itself :D ! This is my post number 200! (in english) ;)

G

add em i get my sleeper tomorrow Oh So Godlee but i have iti in my possesions but my b-day is 2morrow so i have 2 wait :cry:

geestthebeast

Go ahead and add me to your friends list Geest the Beast Im not on every day, but im pretty good at cod. Or if you have a ps3 add me under the name Geest_the_Beast
i hardly play my ps3 because i let my brother keep it, but once i move my router back into the house ill have a better connection to the psn. Ill have my viking mod sometime around April 12 or later, For now ill use my rapidfiremods.com controller that i made, Thanks. hope to see you soon :D :) ;) :( :eek: :shock: :? :cool: :lol: :?: :!: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :p :x :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :lol: :cool: :!: :roll: :? :shock: :twisted: :evil: :eek: :( :cry: :oops: ;) :) :p :x :D I like smilies!!!! :D :x :idea: :) :p :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :oops: ;) :( :eek: :evil: :cry: :shock: :roll: :twisted: :? :cool: :lol: :!: :?: :?: :ugeek: :geek: :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :cool: :lol: :? :shock: :eek: :( ;) :) :D :D :D :D

kristianz1

Oki guys; Listen up! I deleted all my friends from here, cause it became too messed up! if someone would like too play cant they just add their gamertag, and we just play without add friends option :) !