My opinion of the Macro controller.

djcdc

I purchased a macro controller 2 weeks ago and have been playing with it and must say I am very satisfied!!! This little gem will do more for me than I could do by myself.
The software is very easy to figure it out. I recommend watching all the video tutorials as they are very well made and will get you started pretty quickly. The packaging the controller came in was top notch. Its easy to create a macro and record a macro. Transfering a macro to the controller or transferring one you recorded from the controller is very simple. So far, its been very easy to create simple macro's that can help you in a big way in certain games. I have already created simple button macros that loop pushing buttons or hold down buttons for number or seconds. I select the "Loop Macro forever, when button is pressed again, macro will terminate immeadiately." That way I can turn off the macro at the push of a button. This has enabled me to not have to constantly hold a button down to perform an action like sprinting in Gears of War. (Thank you Team Viking!!!) It has made Seriously suicide boosting a breeze. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to take the very repetitve boring stuff out of the equation and concentrate on having fun playing the game. I could not be more satisfied!! I only wish I they were not so expensive now or I would buy another one. I just hope I don't have any hardware failure for a long time. :)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Im glad you are happy with the product! If you have any questions dont be shy to hit me up.

odingalt

Staff member
Welcome aboard, glad you've found a way to make the macro useful for your style of play!