My Tyr's Hand isn't working.

iNeedHelp

Whenever I turn it on it only stays on mode 1, and whenever I connect it (it's in bootloader mode) it doesn't recognize it in HID bootloader.
Is there anyway I can fix this? I really don't want to send it back in.

I already tried
-turning it on into bootloader mode (didn't work)
-connecting it (didn't recognize it)
-hold the sync before putting in battery pack then powering it up (STILL didn't work)

Please help me.

IrishStyle

iNeedHelp said:
Whenever I turn it on it only stays on mode 1, and whenever I connect it (it's in bootloader mode) it doesn't recognize it in HID bootloader.

I already tried
-hold the sync before putting in battery pack then powering it up (STILL didn't work)

Please help me.

Have you ever loaded it before?.....Also if you are running XP you need to install .net framework for hid loader to work properly. Also try unplugging your xbox so that the controller doesn't try to sync with it.

obo

IrishStyle said:
iNeedHelp said:

I already tried

Please help me.

Have you ever loaded it before?.....Also if you are running XP you need to install .net framework for hid loader to work properly. Also try unplugging your xbox so that the controller doesn't try to sync with it.

try what irishstyle suggested, when i first got my hammer, it kept on trying to sync with my xbox, so i turned it off while programming to avoid that issue