NBA2k 15

OZzzzz

Hi, before I buy X1 Berserker I was just wondering if their was a function like the CUSTOM XBOX 360 MACRO CONTROLLER had to record a function to lets say get a perfect release everytime? If not is their anything that would benefit me with this controller on NBA2k 15? I am leaving vid below to help you guys understand where I am coming from.

bonefisher

Hopefully we will have all the options towards the end of the year. Just like the macro controller but better version of it!

modded matt

The record feature is in Alpha testing now after a long wait. As soon as the bugs are fixed, it will be released to the masses.

I'm not sure the record feature will help you on this.

I tried making perfect release rune for nba 2k15 and theres a few things which prevent it.

the release time is different based on where your standing
also based on if your moving just before the shot or standing totally still
also if you have high pressure on you release time is different again

If you just wanted a perfect release from a certain distance on the court for example 3pt line this could be possible, but for me wasn't worth it to hit or miss

modded matt

My point was that once the record feature is complete, the Berserker will do everything the Macro did and more.

My point was that once the record feature is complete, the Berserker will do everything the Macro did and more.

that is true, and there is no need to wait for this feature to try the perfect release, you can still do the same thing using the rune software and just takes a few trial & error to get the times down

Lou

Hey man, I have all the Perfect Releases timings in the game. Who are you looking to shoot a perfect release with?

Hey man, I have all the Perfect Releases timings in the game. Who are you looking to shoot a perfect release with?

are they not different dependant on the factors I mentioned?

Can you tell me Monta Ellis timings so I can try some more tests with my player again please

you can set a macro up on a tac switch to play x button an certain ammount of time say .55 seconds then stop and not continue till button is released and pressed again. This is how I make macros for 2k15 shots. Release speed is definitly a factor as well as the difficulty you play at on my career.

Lou

Sorry for the late reply. For Monta are you talking about his normal jumpshot, or off dribble pull ups? Usually you want to go with .65 as its the average players normal shot length. The set shot (when you receive a pass and shoot immediately) is always the normal shot- 0.13s. Anyway to help you out, try Williams King shot as late release with 0.82-0.83 timing. Its automatic Perfect Release even on HoF

again depends on fast release normal or long most players go with fast release as the longer it takes to shoot more chance you have of defender getting in your face.

Lou

Since everyone's jumper is set to normal on 2k I just assumed his was. There is approximately a 0.08 s adding or subtracting that value for the fast/slow releases. Online for my latency is around a additional .19-.24s, it varies often. Maybe its just my connection (50/50, 83ms) but shooting online seems troublesome with macros.

Lou

If anyone has any suggestions for a consistent connection when playing park/rec games I'm all ears. Right now I just use a script with shot values 0.60-1.20 for offline and online purposes and adjust according for each game.

Sorry for the late reply. For Monta are you talking about his normal jumpshot, or off dribble pull ups? Usually you want to go with .65 as its the average players normal shot length. The set shot (when you receive a pass and shoot immediately) is always the normal shot- 0.13s. Anyway to help you out, try Williams King shot as late release with 0.82-0.83 timing. Its automatic Perfect Release even on HoF

normal jump shot but just got on nba my jumpshot is actually cp3, must have been monta last year.

I just tried williams king as you suggested in my player practice mode or whatever, but seems inconsistent for me like it depends on much more than just the release. Sometimes the shot feedback says to early sometimes to late few times perfect, you don't have this sort of problem with it? this was main reason I stop trying figured it was always slightly different release time depending on other factors.

Lou

0.83 is the standing still shot. Can't be moving, can't immediately shoot off a pass. Since your in practice mode, try a hesitation dribble move before you shoot. You will see the timing is consistent.

Bruizzr

you can set a macro up on a tac switch to play x button an certain ammount of time say .55 seconds then stop and not continue till button is released and pressed again. This is how I make macros for 2k15 shots. Release speed is definitly a factor as well as the difficulty you play at on my career.
Does this work online in NBA 2k15?