Need A New Gamertag

buster0944

I cant stand when people on my friends list change there name... I feel like theres a handful of them who constantly change there name... I use the same gamertag for everything... unfortunetly in some games Slicktrick gets taken.. ( not sure how ) so I through a few 1's in there if i have to. Sl1cktrick Sl1ckTr1ck Etc.
I know exactly what you mean! About the friends changing names constantly. Then you're left sitting there going "wait, who is this guy? I don't remember them." that's why I stick with my username buster0944. The numbers make it to I have yet to find it used by someone else. As for others using slick trick, that is an odd one to come across as taken. Sometimes I wonder if sites don't just say things are taken just to get you to add numbers or something?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ive only changed my gamer tag once and i put out a fyi to all my friends. I have a simple solution for people who change there gammertag and dont give heads up i erase them.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Hey WHITE, have you seen my post/thread about the emblem macro? Im not sure that it can even be done, I just know that a lot of people have looked but havent responded. Its just the macro is a little intense but the maker of the video describes it as easy. Can it be done?

http://www.viking360.com/forums/showthread.php?5110-I-Need-A-Emblem-Macro-PLEASE-HELP!!!

Yea i thought about it doing it like a challenge with a record and play back but im terrible at making emblems. If i get free time this weekend ill give it a crack. I get insane request crom people wanting me to coustomise macros cor them so i do have a lot of projects going on. I will try though. Ill have to look up a tutorial on how to make it then try to record and playback to see ic i get the same results.

you dont necessarily have to be the one to do it. I just wasnt getting very many responses on it and didnt know if I was promoting it right. I only asked for you to look at it because I realize your a very active member on the forums. Ive slowed down a lot with it because im back in nursing school. I made an attempt at it but I failed miserable. He does some stuff with opacity and shadows effects. Im not necessarily interested in the shadow effects. I just like the emblem picture. If someone can just get the basic jist of the black lines (for cracks and such) and the over all picture complete then I can work with opacity and such later when I get the chance.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Like i said its no big deal. I get board and like to challenge myself and i think it would be a fun project if u could make a macro make an emblem. Im not promissing anything but i might give it a go.

I couldnt thank you enough man. And like I said, im in school right now with my first exam feb 4th and then 2 the following week so ill be dead in the books/notes. Take all the time you need because if this can work it would probably be one of the most amazing breakthroughs in controller versatility that I think this site has ever seen.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I tried it and I had enough trouble trying to figure out how he streaches the shapes and i built like a quarter of the emblem then tried playing it back only to get a totally different result. Lets just say it looked like a blind man made it. I dont think i can help you with this. Sorry.