Need feedback on ModdingBros rapid fire!

Does ModdingBros rapid fires have issues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey guys its been brought to my attention that for majority of users using my rapid fire may be having troubles with it. I want to strive for the highest possible stability and just need some feedback. Either way it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

barrow

What issues are being reported? All I use is your rapid fire, now I'm wondering if there's a problem that I'm oblivious to.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
No ones told me the specifics however 1 out of 4 users right now have had a problem so I would like for them to tell me whats wrong with it.

Maybe they are putting it in just to rattle your cage a little bit lol. In that case they should have post it when they voted. Just saying. I like your rapid fire it a beast. Best One out there.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol wel Odingalt voted yes, my bet is either he's trolling or he was in a hurry and thougth it said "Is it good?"

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I have only used it on my MK14 with the rapidfire attachment on and it has worked well for me. I don't think I had any issues when I used it, although I think at times it may have slightly skipped at times but nothing that was serious.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Wow thanks Dylan haha. Thanks everyone for the feedback it really does help me out in testing the stability of this macro.