Need help controler is going ape on me

jerhas

ok i got this controller thursday played with it for a few hours before the 4th led started going crazy just constantly blinking and stuff. then all of the sudden my controller started going in and out of sync. is this able to be fixed by a preset or what please help
oh and i can hook it up now and for about 1 to 2 mins i can use it it's only gone down hill please help and ty kindly

odingalt

Staff member
Try fresh batteries. If that doesn't fix it,

drop me a private message and we'll arrange for an exchange for a working controller, shipping costs on me. It's easier to issue shipping labels thru e-mail than through the forums. It sounds like a wiring problem to me :-(

Last edited:

Fredrow

jerhas said:
ok i got this controller thursday played with it for a few hours before the 4th led started going crazy just constantly blinking and stuff. then all of the sudden my controller started going in and out of sync. is this able to be fixed by a preset or what please help
oh and i can hook it up now and for about 1 to 2 mins i can use it it's only gone down hill please help and ty kindly

Is this Jeff's friend?????

Sounds to me like your sync button is jammed......

jerhas

well the sync button was jammed however i worked around the button enough where the button isn't jammed anymore and i still get the 4th light flashing and the unsyncing resyncing thing still happening

Fredrow

jerhas said:
well the sync button was jammed however i worked around the button enough where the button isn't jammed anymore and i still get the 4th light flashing and the unsyncing resyncing thing still happening

I will send you a PM......