Need help ordering Macro

HAWK zer0

Hello I need a bit of assistance ordering the viking 360 macro controller and I also want to know what the people think about it. First of all I need a way to purchase the macro and with papal gone my only option seems to be a visa gift card. The only problem is I dont know where to purchase a visa gift card for $300 since the total is around $270 and most of the places I know only have gift cards for up to $100? As for the opinions part of this I would like to know what the members think about the controller as I have seen many good reviews none really to detailed but good enough I guess however I have also seen many people who are experiencing problems with their controllers? Please let me know your opinions and if you may know anywhere to purchase a visa or any other way to make payment. Thanks for your time!

HAWK zer0

Funny story I had a Walgreens right next to my apartment a few days ago before I moved into my new house but I will be back tomorrow to pick up more stuff so I`ll take a look thanks! Btw: do you think this gift card visa would work just in case as I have a 7elven right next to my house that should sell them as it states in their retail locations? https://www.vanillavisa.com/home.html

edit: if anything do you think I should just get a prepaid visa from Walmart or a greendot? I just hope I dont have any problems with the transaction!

Last edited:

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I'm guessing u have a Walmart that's where i got mine and the Macro controller is the most versatile controller out. You can do so many things with it its crazy. Unlike other modded controllers that have pre set mods this has a mod for every game and a mod for anything u can think of. This is one of the best buys I've had in awhile and i love it.

HAWK zer0

Im gonna go out tomorrow and look around some more I guess thanks red sox btw I already downloaded some of modding bros rapid fire selections :)

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Well thank you we try our hardest to make the best macros and let the Community use them as well as us

x 1337 x

Well the bank in vancouver called : Vancity : they sell visa gift card`s & you choose the amount you want on it
Though,i`m not sure if other banks in canada & usa ) have bank`s that sell visa gift card`s that you can choose the amount :confused:
Well atleast, that`s how i ordered my macro back in february

Last edited:

HAWK zer0

Ok so now all I'm waiting for is the ragnorak DIY chip. Does anyone know when it will be out so I can order the macro and the kit together I hope it's before christmas? Also I wanted to ask is if it will be $35 like it says? Ok as I wait for the chip what do you prefer walmart prepaid visa or greendot prepaid visa which one may be better?

odingalt

Staff member
Available this week, just have to upload the DIY instructions first. The price definitely won't go higher, $30's for a chip is pretty pricey I think we'd be asking a little much to charge more than that. You're sort of buying the USB software not so much the rapidfire on the modchip, if that makes anysense. You'll need a Matrix2 circuit board for this chip, it won't work with any other Microsoft circuit boards.

HAWK zer0

I hope they're up by tomorrow because my friend agreed to order the controller for me! hey Odin if I order the macro and the chip would the shipping price still be $20 for 3 day shipping? Btw if they don't come out by tomorrow or Wednesday would it still be able to make it in time for Christmas or not or do u recommend ordering the macro first and then the chip separately but then again how much would it be for shipping for just the chip? Sorry for all the questions but I'm just concerned about pricing if I'm correct it should be around $300 correct? Anyways thanks for the help!

odingalt

Staff member
The chip shouldn't add maybe $1-$2 to the shipping, the kit comes with:

Modchip
6mm tac switch
Optional USB programming jack
3.5mm-to-USB programming cable
Torx screwdriver

I will have the DIY instructions uploaded by tomorrow night, and the chip ready for sale about the same time, I will take some product pictures tomorrow at the shop.

HAWK zer0

wait it says your out of stock for the macro on Viking digital is the chip going to be placed for purchase on Viking360.com too or will it just be for sale on Viking digital because in that case I have to order separately either way?

HAWK zer0

oK well Im all set and just waiting for the release of the DIY chip so I can order! Please let me know if I can order them together or if I have to order separately like I said above :)