Need Help, Problem with Raven Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke

Hey Guys, I've recently started having problems programming my Raven Duo..
Lately Ive tried programming different speeds, and When I go to the legacy rapid fire program My cord would connect and unconnect, And when I hit Open game > Program > Everything would go grey and The red bar would be at one spot for mins. Then I would just close it down and reopen Sync it (Put it in programming mode) and start over and some times it would say "Erase Started (no status update until complete, may take several seconds) And it goes on for ever.

So basically can someone teamview me or give me some tips?

Smoke

Nope, And its still going crazy. It has completely wiped all of my presets out. I can't toggle none of the tact switches. You think you can help me?

odingalt

Staff member
(The newer "Viking Flash" program might have a red bar actually)

Smoke I don't know what happened to your controller, but you could always send it back to the shop to have them check out and make sure all the hardware is working :). If you haven't already you should open up a ticket at the site you purchased and arrange to have it looked over.

Typical tips:

*Use fresh AA batteries, dead, dying or some weak rechargeables don't have enough "oomph" for your USB programming to work,
*Make sure you're on a real windows PC and not a Mac that is running vmware or some other sort of windows emulation
*If your controller is programmed via the play-and-charge cable, try an authentic Microsoft brand PnC cable (Some of the cheap Chinese ones don't work, we've tried lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.