need help wont let me put preset's on no pages but page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ST0NE-

maybe im doing something wrong but it will not let me put preset on no other pages but page 1 when i go to page 2 i pick my led color when i go and load my preset it ask me do i wont to save my vks file i say yes when i do that then i upload it it puts it on page 1 even though i have a preset on page 1 can someone please help me

Remmnever

Re: need help wont let me put preset's on no pages but page

Can you upload your vks file? I am able to set stuff to multiple pages without a problem.

odingalt

Staff member

I think the customer is trying to load their first .VKS, for example loading the Black Ops Quickset. Then they are clicking on page 2, and then trying to load up a second .VKS, for example the Modern Warfare Macro Set.

Unfortunately you can't merge two .VKS macro sets together like this with the software (this has been a requested feature). You have to build your own macro set from the available .VKM macros. You can either download the individual .VKM macros that you want from the macro library, or go in and manually save all the .VKM from within the macro sets that you like, then start a new macro set and piece it together from those macros.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
I think the customer is trying to load their first .VKS, for example loading the Black Ops Quickset. Then they are clicking on page 2, and then trying to load up a second .VKS, for example the Modern Warfare Macro Set.

Unfortunately you can't merge two .VKS macro sets together like this with the software (this has been a requested feature). You have to build your own macro set from the available .VKM macros. You can either download the individual .VKM macros that you want from the macro library, or go in and manually save all the .VKM from within the macro sets that you like, then start a new macro set and piece it together from those macros.

Ah that makes sense now. It was hard to understand his typing / wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.