Need help

shistyone87

i just got my controller and i have followed the instructions in every video that u guys have but every time i play waw or cod4 after awhile of haveing rapidfire on my guns wont shot i have 2 turn of rapid fire n turn it back on for my guns to shoot again i have looked for an answer b4 even makeing this topic but have not come across nothing that is helpful is there a way i can fix this lil problem

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Make sure you are using the right modes, it will lock up if you use a mode that is to fast. Are you using the all-in-one or the COD 4 or 5 specific?

shistyone87

no im not im just useing the sniper mode pre set for waw when i play that game then i sync the controller with the cod4 sniper preset when i play that game

Xx Binno xX

I don't understand. The rapid fire on your controller does not work right. So lets say you play cod waw for 5 games then when you use the SVT-10 when you go to shoot you only shoot one bullet or do you shoot slower then you did in the first 5 games? In cod waw the rapid fire speed is 12 sps, so if you are shooting slower then that you must have gotten the mod glitch. That what I'm understanding. Run the button test code make sure there is a different combination for each button.

shistyone87

XxbinnoxX said:
I don't understand. The rapid fire on your controller does not work right. So lets say you play cod waw for 5 games then when you use the SVT-10 when you go to shoot you only shoot one bullet or do you shoot slower then you did in the first 5 games? In cod waw the rapid fire speed is 12 sps, so if you are shooting slower then that you must have gotten the mod glitch. That what I'm understanding. Run the button test code make sure there is a different combination for each button.

i'll play like two three games then it'll just not shoot no bullets come out at all unless i turn off the rapidfire n turn it back on but i'll try what u just recomended and thanx for all who have replyed to my post thank you

shistyone87

PS3andCOD said:
Sniper mode works the same on both games anyway. So you arn't using any rapidfire at all?
i use overkill as a perk with my sniper so i carry 2 weapons but its happended to me even with out useing sniper mode but im a try doing the buttons test make sure every thing is working fine thanx for the help

odingalt

Staff member
Everyone simmer down now :). There was a bug in the 10-21 release of the COD codes. I have uploaded some new codes dated 10-25, let me know if there is an improvement. For some reason, in the 10-21 codes, the rapidfire would just quit working.

Shoot me a pm

Last edited:

EviiL sKiiLz

i think its happenin on the 8 game preset aswell because my gun does'nt shoot and i have to take my battery out just to get it to work and am playin gta not cod....i re-flashed my controller today while ticking the "Allow Configuration Word Programming" and since then my controller just randomly stops shooting

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks for reporting evil. I've got the same bug in the COD4/COD5 where, after awhile (maybe 3-4 minutes) it just stops shooting until you change modes again. Shoot me your e-mail address to einar@viking360.com and I can shoot you a new test code. These 10/21/2009 codes :-( got bugs. I'll squash 'em, just work with me :D

odingalt

Staff member
Attached are what we will call 'Beta' codes for now.

I've got some other folks who are bug testing on COD4, COD5 and GOW2. So hopefully we'll know the results and have all the new codes up on the web-site for download by tonight. Thanks for stopping by the forums to report these problems!

(attachments deleted / weren't working / see post below for updated code)

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah scratch that one, sorry for so many revisions. All the codes I had were working, except after a few min's of play the right trigger was getting disabled. Give this one a try. (see attachments)

Fredrow

EviiL sKiiLz said:
Good news codes work fine...thanks for getting them out so soon

EviiL how long you been using it for?? Play with it for a couple hours and get back with us..... E will be happy to know that this code is working now......

odingalt

Staff member
EviiL sKiiLz said:

Yo thanks for being so patient and trying out a couple of beta codes. I really struggled with getting these fixed this time. Let us know if anything fishy starts happening again. I uploaded the current codes to the download page on the website for the All-in-one, COD4, COD5 and GOW2.

EviiL sKiiLz

Fredrow said:
EviiL sKiiLz said:

EviiL how long you been using it for?? Play with it for a couple hours and get back with us..... E will be happy to know that this code is working now......

i used it for like 2 hours and everything was ok