Need Serious but simple Help

Qween of Awesum

Hi. Dont know where to post this so forgive me for posting it on multiple threads. Heres my question. I have the Macro Ctrlr. Used the hell outta it for BO2. Now ive moved on and am playing anti-COD games :) Heres my question. The game I'm playing is Shoot Many Robots. I want to make/use a macro that will let me turn a single shot cannon gun into a fully auto. Meaning instead of having to press fire once every two seconds, I'd like to be able to just hold it down and if possible decrease the amount of time in between shots. Does that make sense? So normally i go Mash. mash. mash. mash. mash. mash. mash. and get this result: fire. nothing. nothing. nothing. fire. nothing. nothing. nothing. I'd like to just MAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH and get Fire fire fire fire fire. Maybe that helped. Maybe not. THe only thing I'm having an issue with is that the FIRE button in the game isn't remappable and is not the RT...its the 'X' button. :/ Anyway to do this?? at all?? please any help greatly appreciated.

oDEEKo

Attached is an X tap macro I use. Assign it your x button (or a tac switch) in the macro software.

Activate the macro by pressing the x button (or tac switch), it will then continuously tap the x button until you press x (or tac switch) again. While the macro is running it flashes the p4 led on controller so you know it's active.

If you'd rather the macro only ran whilst holding the button down you can change the loop settings in the macro editor.

As for how often it fires.. That is determined by how often the game is set to respond to the 'fire command' so it's unlikely to increase the shot frequency, although this macro will fire as fast as the game will allow.

Attachments

• XTap.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 6

modded matt

nice macro, As oDeeko said, no controller in the world can speed up the way the game is programmed to fire. so if the game can only handle fire...fire...fire... you cant use a macro to make it go fire.fire.fire. you have to work within the limits of the game. In cases such as COD, the older COD games had no limit and would fire as fast as you could pull the trigger. then caps were implemented to control this. Viking, among other mod shops, them made macros for each game and in some cases, each gun because you must work within the limitations of the game.

Please do not post the same topic in many locations as you have done, it gets very confusing.