Need some creative people's help!

Ben

I'm thinking a re-design of my site is in order!

I'm not creative at all, but I can work with some idea's..

If people could post some layout idea's maybe even a template example etc (email me if you prefer here: ben@rapidcontrollers.co.uk)..

I also wouldn't mind a nice colour scheme, must compliment my logo..

Some colour scheme sites you can use:

Adobe Kuler

Genopal Colour Schemer

Colour Blender

Colour Contrast Check

Color scheme designer

Colour Lovers

Colour Schemer Online

Now goo!

If you come out with something good I'll pay :D

Fredrow

viking360fan said:
my ideas would be copyrighted wana talk on msn or yahoo ben.

V360-Fan-Boy you really make it too easy to rip on you sometimes.... So what your telling me is that everything idea that comes out of your 14 year old mind in copyrighted? Also I would really hope that if this was true, which I don't think it is. That if you were this super smart you would have better punctuation and grammar/spelling skills...... That's just me!!!

Ben. said:
I'm thinking a re-design of my site is in order!

I'm not creative at all, but I can work with some idea's..

If people could post some layout idea's maybe even a template example etc (email me if you prefer here: ben@rapidcontrollers.co.uk)..

I also wouldn't mind a nice colour scheme, must compliment my logo..

Some colour scheme sites you can use:

Adobe Kuler

Genopal Colour Schemer

Colour Blender

Colour Contrast Check

Color scheme designer

Colour Lovers

Colour Schemer Online

Now goo!

If you come out with something good I'll pay :D

F U Ben..... Really Go F yourself!!!!! lol.....hahaha.... I love ya brother from our true mother land!!!!!! hahaha.... But come on doggy, you got skills for days... Compare your site now to me site? You site looks legit and professional, while my site looks like the back pages of a 5 year old's cooling book....

But you want help with a color scheme, pick your favorite football team, or your favorite sports team and use those colors.....

Ben

Fredroww.. I'm not creative at all and just fancied a change, I kinda enjoy working on my site so it gives me something to do on it :p

I don't have a favourite football or sports team lols

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Your site isn't that bad Fredrow. It's not quite as good as ben's or the Viking site, but I've seen much worse.

Xx Binno xX

Ben you guys have a soccer team? why don't you use there colors for your website. or base your website off that. England didn't have that bad of a team this world cup.