Need Zangief Trails Macro for SSFIV! Macro Library is not working!

Can't access the second page of super street fighter trial macros!!!

Hey guys, so I was finishing up some trials for super street fighter IV but I can't access the second page in the macro library, was it removed? Just wondering, thank you for your time.

p.s This is the message I get:
Viking360.com

Return to Library Home Page

Login

404 Error: Page not found

Game over. Continue?
This page has probably moved, or maybe you followed an old link.
Any way you slice it, the information that you were probably hoping to find here just isn't on this page. Sorry about that!

We sell modded xbox 360 controllers. You can read more about our custom macro software, or stay up to date by checking out our blog.

Viking360.com does NOT support or endorse the use of these controllers on XBOX Live. When purchasing from Viking360.com, you are purchasing a "modding service" which is the pre-modification of a controller (the "controller" itself is free with the purchase of this service). We then mod an existing controller from our inventory and ship it to you ready to use.

© Viking360.com, 2012. Website by Ikon MG.

Last edited:
I'm actually having issues trying to view the second pages in the macro library I get the same message as above! Is the macro library down??? I tried loading the pages both on my PC and lab top and no luck! Any kind of help is appreciated!

odingalt

Staff member
Hi guys

I looks like I had some wrong settings with the web server for the library. Can you check again?

odingalt

Staff member
Grr wth?? That is messed up. I will put our web coder on it. I tried to fix it myself, apparently I am just embarassing myself. Our new staff software developer is old hat at PHP. Stay tuned