New black ops rapidfire?

NYjetsNY1

wetmasticator said:
I have used this rapidfire before it doesnt work well with my connection i guess, it starts to skip on me.

Yes, this is meant for really good connections.

I have tested this at a place that uses a wireless connection, and one that uses an ethernet cable.

The ethernet cable connection never skips and my rapid-fire is amazing and beautiful.

The wireless connection - skip x 1000.

I usually just use a standard rapid-fire at .85 or .87 when I am at any wireless connection xbox.

Divine

Yea...but the humanized rapid fire jams too damn much.....i actually put the rapid fire down to 0.85...and it seems to jam alot less....dont know if that helps in you quest for the ultimate rapid fire lol.

NYjetsNY1

Divine said:
Yea...but the humanized rapid fire jams too darn much.....i actually put the rapid fire down to 0.85...and it seems to jam alot less....dont know if that helps in you quest for the ultimate rapid fire lol.

Nah, just gotta make a working humanized rapid-fire.

NYjetsNY1

I don't know right now, I need odingalt's help. Once he starts testing / building the macro further I can test / post it.

Alright. Also, is this currently the fastest rapid-fire you have for the FN FAL? I'm new to this anti-recoil stuff, so when do you think you'll have a macro with rapid-fire + anti-recoil for the FAL? Thanks for the fast reply btw

NYjetsNY1

Mrduckysr said:
Alright. Also, is this currently the fastest rapid-fire you have for the FN FAL? I'm new to this anti-recoil stuff, so when do you think you'll have a macro with rapid-fire + anti-recoil for the FAL? Thanks for the fast reply btw
FAL can't be anti-recoiled well as it isn't constant like M14

PS3andCOD

Contributor
They both have basically the same stats anyways, the main difference is the recoil. If the recoil is virtually elimintaed on the m14, it easily beats the FAL...

But... .but.... the FAL looks cooler...

I think I have given up on guns that do uber damage and will just play with guns that look cool for a while... i.e. FAL, Commando etc

NYjetsNY1

Ashton68 said:
why is this way lower than his video

Quote on what I said on page 2:

"Its called Theater Mode.

He records his vids with that.

It doesn't understand rapid-fire so it perceives it as not having any recoil (going straight) and makes it faster than it really is.

Trust me, that is the macro. I put it on his controller via teamviewer before."

AegisFang

Great macro! Haven't had any problems with this one. It has been spot on. It seems just as fast to me as it did in the vid. Really like this more than the other one. Definitely will be using this one a lot! :lol: