NEW BLACK OPS UPDATE PATCHED RELOAD GLITCH

-ST0NE-

IF ANYBODY CAN UPLOAD NEW MACRO'S FOR ALL THE GUNS RELOADS GLITCH I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT WHEN YOU TRY AND DO THE RELOAD GLITCH IT WILL JUST SWITCH TO YOUR PISTOL THERE IS A NEW UPDATE ON BLACK OPS SO IF YOU DO THE NEW RELOAD GLITCHES PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PUT IT AS NEW SO PEOPLE WILL NO THAT THIS IS A NEW MARCO INSTEAD OF THE OLD ONE THAT DONT WORK THANKS

a Spec Of fluff

I havent tried, but i refuse to believe that they have patched them. They will off just changed them ever so slightly. My controller is going in for repair so i cant try it out at the moment but as soon as i get it back i will look at this straight away at this

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

simvida

Yes Stone is correct. I use the fast reload without S and and when you do reload it switches from the main gun to the secondary gun ( pistol ). I have not checked the fast reload with S hand as yet.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Are they watching for double taps on Y now? That can't work though, there are lots of legit reasons for deciding to double tap it. Like you went to change, and decided not to...

a Spec Of fluff

Yes guys and girls, sorry about doubting you,this is indeed correct.
Fast reloads no longer work (If you open up the patch on your PC. What this patch does is disables a double tap Y, until the reload has fully completed).
Iam sending my controller in for repair tommorrow. Please be patient, as soon as i get my controller repaired, i will take a look at this for you. To see if the is away around this.

PLEASE NOTE: IAM SENDING IN THE CONTROLLER BECAUSE OF ANOTHER PROBLEM. NOT RELATED TO FAST RELOADS NOT WORKING. SO DONT THINK YOU NEED TO SEND YOUR CONTROLLER IN FOR REPAIR. IAM ONLY TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE I WOULD LOOK STRAIGHT INTO THIS IF I COULD. BUT IT IS ALREADY PACKED AND READY TO GO)

Krier023

Useful Poster
I was thinking about this, and it disables yy if it is still directly in the process of reloading, but what if you used another button combo, like for say byy or rbyy. Just some input. I will try with my viking sometime and report back.

is there any update on the fix to macros due to the patch? Can we expect some progress by the 24th (thats when im aloud to use my controller cause its a christmas gift)? and as long as they havent patched the dropshot mod then im good lol

NYjetsNY1

dropshot cant be patched, it simpally just holds B / RS to get u to dropshot. Fast reload, thats different, you can't execute it as well without a mod.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, not as well... I do fast reloads manually all the time, it's not as perfect as a macro though. I havn't played since the patch... It'll be gay if they stopped absolutely all reload cancelling methods. I usually reload and start sprinting when I want to cancel.

obo

I'll look into a way of getting around this. Maybe theres a way to cancel sprinting. So in other words, reload, sprint to cancel reload time, then cancel sprint.

Sort of like adding a step to the macro. I'll be sure to let you guys know how this works out.

obo

PS3andCOD said:
Pulling back cancels sprint, but it's a lot slower than YY. Maybe Y sprint Y? Or Y, RB with a semtex YY?
These are all things that i'm going to be looking into. As of right now the macro controller's analog stick directions are not working too great, so it will have to be a button pushing macro.

NYjetsNY1

How about reload... RB-Y... not tested yet but semtex cancels everything lol ... hence turbo knife try it ...

If you don't i will tomorrow morning lol then i'll tell chris to reupload all the fast reloads... only bad part would be position giving away and the need for a semtex... let me know.

So y-y-y doesnt work thats out
y-sprint back all that is slower than it would be to just wait until finished animation...

dunno what else

a Spec Of fluff

Hi People i got my controller back about 2-3 days ago and have been testing pretty much constantly, new ways of preforming the reload glitchesI
Methods (Primary weapons only tested in all methods)

1) Triple tap "Y"
They are quite abit slower than standard reload with all primary guns of Black Ops. Most unsuccessful Macro reload type
2) RB and then "Y"
This is abit slower than standard reload with most primary weapons of Black Ops. This method worked best with LMG's but was still quite buggy but with abit more work i think i could create reload macros for the LMG's(the only thing is i have been playing black ops for quite abit nw. Iam 5th Prestige Level 42 and have played for about 5days 11hrs and so many minutes and i have seen no more the 10 people using LMG's)
3) Triggered Run
This is a tiny tiny bit slower the standard reload with most primary guns of Black Ops. This method also worked best with LMG's, But i have the same problem as above.

I will post here when the next update comes out that fixes the problems with analogs sticks wether it will be worth creating the Triggered Run macros

By triggered Run i mean it automatically runs at the correct point to reload faster

Remmnever

Sounds good man thanks for your work on these reloads. I actually like the Stoner LMG, it is pretty solid but the firing rate is kind of slow. But I still use it to mix things up every once and a while.