new code for cod 5

edgar

maybe is only me but the new relese code for cod 5 makes my rapid fire laggy, but but the old one back and its fine, maybe its only me .

canadacanada

Why when a new download is put up why not leave the older ones on the page as well so we can download them if we like. 7.26.2009 - Duo - COD5 - World at War - 4-mode (sniper mode) is gone now that COD5 World at War Standard 4-Mode + Sniper Mode is up.

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks for the report. I'll sit down tonight and combine the best of both codes into one and have yet another new release for hte codes. Could you guys maybe PM me your e-mail addresses and I can send you the code for beta testing before releasing on the website??? If you have the time.

edgar

thanks
just need to say thatu give a great suport, when i bought the control and send emails asking things, u always reply fast.
thanks

odingalt

Staff member
Ok I e-mailed canadacanada and edgar some more beta code for COD4 and COD5, will have to wait and see. I didn't have any problems on my controller, I actually thought the 7-30 code was an improvement over the 7-26.