New controller not working

wetmasticator

Cant get my controllers Rt to work, i downloaded preset rapid fires but RT will not work. When i pull the trigger it fires one bullet than when i let go it another bullet fires.A total of 2 bullet per trigger pull, when it was set around 9 sps. I thought i was doing something wrong so i got Drastic from the V 360 clan to help me and he doesnt know what is going on either. Is there possibility its defective, should i create a support ticket or what. thxs

NYjetsNY1

wetmasticator said:
Cant get my controllers Rt to work, i downloaded preset rapid fires but RT will not work. When i pull the trigger it fires one bullet than when i let go it another bullet fires.A total of 2 bullet per trigger pull, when it was set around 9 sps. I thought i was doing something wrong so i got Drastic from the V 360 clan to help me and he doesnt know what is going on either. Is there possibility its defective, should i create a support ticket or what. thxs

I need to see your .vks file.

Upload it please.

Remmnever

NYjetsNY1 said:
wetmasticator said:

I need to see your .vks file.

Upload it please.

Something is probably wrong with the macro. His RT is working because it fires when he pulls it. It just isn't doing rapid fire.

So yes, wetmasticator please upload your .vks so we can look at the macro and try to resolve the problem.

NYjetsNY1

Yes, please upload the .vks. It sounds like a problem in the macro itself, not the controller. V 360 Drastic is not a moderator, and he does not always like to help the community. I am willing to help you as much as I can so please upload your .vks file.

I really do not think there is anything wrong with your controller. The fact that your RT works means that there is nothing wrong, it is a problem with your macro. Do not create a support ticket yet until I can see the problem.

To upload a .vks, just make a new post, and under submit it says Options. To the right of that, it says "Upload Attachment." Click that, and upload the .vks.

wetmasticator

I downloaded the black ops preset didnt work, so drastic made me the mw2 rapid fire to see if it would work. I mainly play black ops

Remmnever

wetmasticator said:
I downloaded the black ops preset didnt work, so drastic made me the mw2 rapid fire to see if it would work. I mainly play black ops

Try this set and see if it works. Page one is 8.9sps rapid fire for FAL or M14. Page 2 Jitter for M16 or G11.

Toggle is tac r1 for RT.

NYjetsNY1

wetmasticator said:
It does the same thing as before

You have 8.9 SPS toggled ON RT, it is ON, and you hold RT, and it shoots ONCE, and then you let go, and then it shoots again ONCE. Correct?

This is strange. Try getting rid of the toggle, and go into a private match and try again. Try just 8.9 on RT.

After that, try putting this on RT AND TACTICAL SWITCH. Make sure they do not have a toggle to turn it on. This is my test humanized rapid-fire (so i can do anti-recoils). Try putting that on RT + Tactical Switch. It should shoot multiple times. If not, let me know. [attachment=0:if4jrhqi]TEST FOR ODINGALT ONLY Humanized Rapidfire.vkm[/attachment:if4jrhqi]

wetmasticator

Allright i put the same exact rapidfire mode on a tac switch, and the RT with no on/off. RT still does the same exact thing, drastic did team viewer on my computer to make sure i didnt mess anything up. So im not sure whats going on, but my RT does work normally just not with the mod

Remmnever

I guess your RT connection to the mod chip could be messed up but I'm not sure. You should probably go ahead and put in a support ticket.