New controller won't connect to computer

Moorsey 27

I just received my Berserker today. Downloaded the manual and followed the instructions, but it won't recognize the controller on either of my two computers. I've tried three different cords, new batteries and reinstalling the app several times. Any suggestions?

Moorsey 27

I'm a moron and was plugging it in the xbox slot instead of the aftermarket slot. I don't have my username and password yet and noticed that there are some runes already on it. Figured out the right paddle was for rapid fire, what is on the left paddle? Jitter mod?

bonefisher

I'm a moron and was plugging it in the xbox slot instead of the aftermarket slot. I don't have my username and password yet and noticed that there are some runes already on it. Figured out the right paddle was for rapid fire, what is on the left paddle? Jitter mod?
Most likely it was akimbo on the paddle... akimbo mode make your gun shake...

odingalt

Staff member
I think the default runepack is just left trigger rapidfire on left paddle, right trigger rapidfire on right paddle. Or actually I think the paddles activate/deactivate rapidfire on each trigger and then you press the trigger to get the rapidfire.