new controller....

derricklkennedy

my PS button and my square button are hard to press/seems like their sticking... is it supposed to be like this being that they added to the inside of the controller? or is it faulty?

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Help ticket!! My best guess (assuming you did not spill soda or get junk food in the buttons? :) as this will cause it) is that you have a custom painted shell? If so they could take it apart at the shop and try to remove any paint from the hydrodipping process that may have ended up in the button holes.

derricklkennedy

lol nope no soda or junk food..... but I do have the custom painted shell... so do I just start a help ticket and just send it back? if so how long will it take? and do I have to pay shipping? both ways?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I would say a week or two from when you send it in. Then you will have to pay for shipping one way and if its past your 3 month warranty you may have to pay a fee. Once the support system answers you they will give you all the details.

odingalt

Staff member
They usually try to split the shipping - you pay one way, they pay the other way.