New Controller

Bear94

after having my thors hammer for over a year and the left stick decided to stop working I came on the website and bought the last thors hammer which is called the Mjolnir Thor's Hammer I was so happy it was on sale and I got the last one lol :) thank you!

HopeAndLove

That Was One of the Sickest Controllers on the Website in My Opinion I was thinking of getting it if I magically found 75$ In my Pants Pockets. Good Purchase and Thanks for Staying With Viking and Supporting Viking you Will not Be Disappointed. :)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I love the legacy chips myself. I still have one legacy chip left that I need to build. I want to have one of every viking controller. That's my goal.

I've built 2 Xbox one ragnaroks for friends and I need to buy one for myself along with a berserker. I came to terms that id rather buy already built controller and put my money toward viking. I know where to get ragnarok chips but I'd rather pay forward to viking than to another company that viking outsourced to. Anywho go viking. Best mods around.

odingalt

Staff member
That is just a classic controller, it's got the old "serpent" front shell. Can you believe we designed the Thor's Hammer way back in June 2009 and it's still a relevant controller 5 years later?

Bear94

That is just a classic controller, it's got the old "serpent" front shell. Can you believe we designed the Thor's Hammer way back in June 2009 and it's still a relevant controller 5 years later?

do you know when it will be shipped out I paid for the express delivery just trying to see if I get it this week. very good controller ill be back when I get my xbone to get me a mod for that console

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
It already shipped out quite awhile ago, it was pre-built sitting on the shelf. Without the name I don't know how to look it up in the system but it would have shipped the same day you bought it, or if you bought after 12 in the afternoon, it would have shipped out the next business day.

I assume you are a @yahoo or @hotmail client? If so, change e-mail clients, most of our e-mails to those services get blackholed (meaning your shipment notification is either in your junk mail or was literally black holed by your service provider before the e-mail even made it to your junk box).

Bear94

It already shipped out quite awhile ago, it was pre-built sitting on the shelf. Without the name I don't know how to look it up in the system but it would have shipped the same day you bought it, or if you bought after 12 in the afternoon, it would have shipped out the next business day.

I assume you are a @yahoo or @hotmail client? If so, change e-mail clients, most of our e-mails to those services get blackholed (meaning your shipment notification is either in your junk mail or was literally black holed by your service provider before the e-mail even made it to your junk box).
got the shipment numbers its already in Orlando now just waiting for them to delivery it

odingalt

Staff member
I still hate yahoo and hotmail! I tested out sending from @viking360 to my own @yahoo and @hotmail accounts and half the time the e-mails are just blackholed into oblivion. I mean not even in my junk/spam folder but they just never arrive. What gives Microsoft and Yahoo?

Bear94

I still hate yahoo and hotmail! I tested out sending from @viking360 to my own @yahoo and @hotmail accounts and half the time the e-mails are just blackholed into oblivion. I mean not even in my junk/spam folder but they just never arrive. What gives Microsoft and Yahoo?
if that happens you can try other ways like Skype messaging a lot of people use that and most have it on there phone so it would be sent directly to them or yall can make Vikings own email and test it out and see if it gets messed up. I've been watching to tracker number and its been sorting at a facility since yesterday at 9:30 lol about to drive over there and sort it myself lol