new Controllers have new shinny Guide Button

v360Reflex

okay. so before the new site launched on the Back to school sale under the black controllers it said that they'll have the new shinny guide button for it. does this still apply? just wondering.. cuz im selling my XCM Blue Blood Shell Odins Raven and i just wanna make sure i get something new like a shinny guide button :D cuz i wont have my lighted up buttons anymore.. but i'll have multilight! :D and The Viking! SO CANT WAIT..!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
okay. so before the new site launched on the Back to school sale under the black controllers it said that they'll have the new shinny guide button for it. does this still apply? just wondering.. cuz im selling my XCM Blue Blood Shell Odins Raven and i just wanna make sure i get something new like a shinny guide button :D cuz i wont have my lighted up buttons anymore.. but i'll have multilight! :D and The Viking! SO CANT WAIT..!
why sell your xcm...you should re-install the new chip in the new case.....just drill tac switch holes.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes, the plain black controllers and the serpent controllers we have for sale right now include the improved 'shiny' chrome xbox guide button (like the chrome button that comes on the black controllers that come with the new slim version of the console). The white controllers have the 'regular' brushed aluminum type of xbox guide button.

v360Reflex

odingalt said:
Yes, the plain black controllers and the serpent controllers we have for sale right now include the improved 'shiny' chrome xbox guide button (like the chrome button that comes on the black controllers that come with the new slim version of the console). The white controllers have the 'regular' brushed aluminum type of xbox guide button.
oh well you said for now you'll have the shiny guide buttons in stock... so maybe by Christmas will you have them again in stock with the improved guide button?

odingalt

Staff member
All of the controllers have the new improved chrome guide button in the middle, except the white ones.

It's just the way we buy them from microsoft. White controllers = older plain looking guide button, all other controller shells = new shiny chrome guide button.

v360Reflex

odingalt said:
All of the controllers have the new improved chrome guide button in the middle, except the white ones.

It's just the way we buy them from microsoft. White controllers = older plain looking guide button, all other controller shells = new shiny chrome guide button.
okay lol nice! just wanted to make sure