New Firmware update .....

odingalt

Staff member
i'M trying something with it! I still think it could be there cheat filter!

Cheat filter trying to drop anti recoil ?? That would be interesting. Although we would just start playing with humanized anti recoils. I will keep checking back on this thread (And post if I find something on my end). My leading theory at the moment is I think Jim's rune got corrupted somehow.

bonefisher

I had it happen to me also! when i had a fast rapid fire and anti recoil on at the same time! then slowed the RF down and didn't do it!

JIM WALKER

Cheat filter trying to drop anti recoil ?? That would be interesting. Although we would just start playing with humanized anti recoils. I will keep checking back on this thread (And post if I find something on my end). My leading theory at the moment is I think Jim's rune got corrupted somehow.

I have since tried the new firmware again with my bf4 rune set, still has the same problem, revert to the previous firmware, again same rune set and it perfect, made a new rune set for new firmware and still the same issue.

bonefisher

Yeah I went back to the old firmware also! Hope Odin finds something to fix it so I can finish my anti-recoils! Going to have a great setup for everyone!

bonefisher

Ok have my new controller but wondering if I should try this firmware out to see if it glitches or not! Did Odin find anything on this yet?

JIM WALKER

Ok have my new controller but wondering if I should try this firmware out to see if it glitches or not! Did Odin find anything on this yet?

Not as yet, other than what you have seen posted, suggest you go ahead, cannot do any harm, mind you, if its a newly issued controller, would have thought the newer firmware would already be installed, anyway, if it fails you can revert to the previous firmware again.

odingalt

Staff member
Still can't figure this out, everything I make from my account works great :-x. Getting frustrated. Are you guys on the production site and not on the old dev site i.e. the old site where you signed up with a beta code?

bonefisher

Still can't figure this out, everything I make from my account works great :-x. Getting frustrated. Are you guys on the production site and not on the old dev site i.e. the old site where you signed up with a beta code?
Yes, on the production site....the old one I can't sign into anymore! Did you sign in my account and try my BATTLEFIELD 4 PREMIUM PACK? Maybe I just overloaded it!

JIM WALKER

Yes, definitely on the production site, as bonefisher said, I cannot use the beta version anymore ....

bonefisher

Also look at forward method because I tried making a sprint forward for canceling reload and it would let offset it but still didn't work!

odingalt

Staff member
Can you post screenshot of the timeline editor for a macro that's going wonky and I can eyeball it and create the same from my account?

bonefisher

When I get a chance I'll do that Odin! When I put just the up/down movement on the stick it doesn't allow me to draw the line up but if I put it on free movement and draw it perfectly straight up it won't take! If I offset it up it will stick but won't work when I try it out!

jerrod710

Can you post screenshot of the timeline editor for a macro that's going wonky and I can eyeball it and create the same from my account?

Also look at forward method because I tried making a sprint forward for canceling reload and it would let offset it but still didn't work!

Not hijacking here. I just wanted to add I'm having the same exact issues with Call of Duty Ghosts. It just started last night after I added drop shot to right trigger. I'm not sure if that helps you with figuring this out Odin. I created a thread yesterday about it but mine started malfunctioning different at first. At first at random times without me even pulling the trigger a round would just fire out of my weapon. Then I reloaded the same runes into the controller thinking maybe it didn't get loaded right. Now right when I start into a game my character will slowly look all the way down to the ground and I lose all rs movement ability for the character. There was no more random shots just stuck looking down and rs movements don't work. When this happened I pulled the battery and put it back in and everything worked fine for approximately 30 seconds then started looking all the way down and loss of rs movements. Pulling the battery trick worked about 3 times and that no longer gives the 30 seconds of full functionality. Bonefisher, how do I revert back to using the previous firmware? I will PM you my email in case you need to send me a file or something.

JIM WALKER

Not hijacking here. I just wanted to add I'm having the same exact issues with Call of Duty Ghosts. It just started last night after I added drop shot to right trigger. I'm not sure if that helps you with figuring this out Odin. I created a thread yesterday about it but mine started malfunctioning different at first. At first at random times without me even pulling the trigger a round would just fire out of my weapon. Then I reloaded the same runes into the controller thinking maybe it didn't get loaded right. Now right when I start into a game my character will slowly look all the way down to the ground and I lose all rs movement ability for the character. There was no more random shots just stuck looking down and rs movements don't work. When this happened I pulled the battery and put it back in and everything worked fine for approximately 30 seconds then started looking all the way down and loss of rs movements. Pulling the battery trick worked about 3 times and that no longer gives the 30 seconds of full functionality. Bonefisher, how do I revert back to using the previous firmware? I will PM you my email in case you need to send me a file or something.

Jerrod, PM me your e-mail, I will send you the previous firmware file ....

jerrod710

Well, removed drop shot off rt and still same issues.* Soon as game starts it starts slowly looking straight down and no rs functionality. And this is also using the old firmware dated 3/17. Guess I am gonna submit a support ticket at this point. Just wanted to give everyone an update on what was attempted and whether it worked for me or not and to try to help pin the issue down.