new games coming up means new macros

noonoo390

So currently I have wwe 13 halo 4 Black ops 2 PRE ORDERED THINKING ABOUT GETTING MEDEL OF HONOR IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE GETTING NEW GAMES TELL ME WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ILL BE TRYING TO MAKE MACROS AS ALWAYS FOR THE NEW GAME BUT USUALLY FOR FIRST PERSON SHOTTER GAMES THE RAPID IS SOMETIMES THE SAME FOR EVERY GAME

noonoo390

For games like wwe 13 I don't know how many people use there macro with games other than first person shooters so I don't really put up macros for these games unless there really good and sports games too. But I'll test them any way .I have some fighting games as well

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I'll be getting black ops 2 and halo 4, and as I gaurentee the fastest rapid fire in the first few weeks.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I played the Medal of Honor beta and i wasn't impressed at all. I dont think u be able to find many exploits in that game and at least for the beta the rapid fires I tried ( handguns )were not that impressive. there was a low sps cap on the weapons and I could fire just about as fast with my trigger finger. I would definitely rent that game before I wasted my money on it. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of cancelers black ops 2 will have. I'm going to try to get all the fast reloads right away ( depending if u can access all the weapons in split screen or LAN ) using the sprint method then will turn my sights to turbo knifes or possibly even fast weapon swaps! I'll probably knock the easy stuff out first like RT akimbo, auto sprint, sniper breath and possibly drop shot for auto weapons. I don't know if they will have the run dive like blackops so it might have to be like a stop drop thing. Anyways i'm excited to see what can come out of this game and i'm sure everyone else feels the same!