New Install help

gambini98

I recently installed the Viking chip as the "Duo" setup. I followed the diagram and connected all the points the best I could. Now I tried to see if the controller would power on buy just hooking up the PNC cable. The cable light is green but the controller wont turn on when I press the Xbox guide button. Do you think that it could be a grounding issue as far as where the chip is placed? I cant really trouble shoot the issue because the controller isn't lighting up at all.

Fredrow

gambini98 said:
I recently installed the Viking chip as the "Duo" setup. I followed the diagram and connected all the points the best I could. Now I tried to see if the controller would power on buy just hooking up the PNC cable. The cable light is green but the controller wont turn on when I press the Xbox guide button. Do you think that it could be a grounding issue as far as where the chip is placed? I cant really trouble shoot the issue because the controller isn't lighting up at all.

What option did you do?? 3.5mm jack, or PnC??

gambini98

I just went ahead and bought the Odin's Raven controller. lol I couldn't get any of my wires to actually stay soldered to the controller. I was going for the same install(Odin's Raven with 3.5mm jack). I realized that it would be more of a headache figuring it out than just to purchase it. Got my controller today. Shipped Fast and the quality is outstanding!!!!! Thanks. Definitely recommend... :D