new jitter method for 3 round burst only

kjz4633

There's a new jitter method I've known about for awhile just haven't really figured out how to make it fast and yes I've messed around with the multipler and hasn't really changed anything its RT-X if you hit rt and x at the same time it will do a fake reload if anyone knows how to make one or make mine faster my gt is THRILL THE KILL

bonefisher

I've been messing with something like that but not at the same time though! Post it and I see what can be done with it!

bonefisher

Just post it up on here! When I have time I'll take a look but also there other great macro makers that can make this happen also! Do you know how to post it here?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Just hit advanced on the reply thing and then you can hit one of the buttons (Looks like a paper clip) and upload a file to us here on the forums!

bonefisher

i think this is it
I've been all over this long ago but tends to go into reload a lot! I have made some pretty fast but like you said once it has reached the peak it stops getting any faster! Which we already made it faster with the auto fires! Thanks for showing us! If you come across something else please let us know!

kjz4633

Hmu on xbl my gt is THRILL THE KILL Ive for some good macros I can show u but I just like some people cause there are some that take credit for other people's stuff

Hmu on xbl my gt is THRILL THE KILL Ive for some good macros I can show u but I just like some people cause there are some that take credit for other people's stuff

You don't have to worry about that with Bonefisher mate; he gives credit where credit is due (i.e. if you worked on or helped out with something he makes, he will publicly say this). This is a good/honourable macro-making community that likes to help each other out in my view :)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
You don't have to worry about that with Bonefisher mate; he gives credit where credit is due (i.e. if you worked on or helped out with something he makes, he will publicly say this). This is a good/honourable macro-making community that likes to help each other out in my view :)
I wouldent even worry about that. The viking community pretty much knows who made what macros. Just put your name in the author box and people will know who it came from. It can be a little irritating I know because its happened to my macros so many times but just knowing that people are appricating my creation even if they Dont it came from me still makes me happy!.

bonefisher

Actually I like to see a closed program in the next gen. Because they are patching things now as fast as we make them! So if we were hidden they might not find a patch as fast! Thanks to the you tubers they patch them fast now!