New Mod Idea

xJollyRog3r

A mod mode on one of Vking360s competitors is pretty darn sweet. It's a jitter rapid fire combo. The uniqueness about this is that the mod takes the non-automatic guns and makes it into a jitter mod... Only if the gun is fired from the hip! If it is scoped in the sights, (ex: G11 - BlackOps)- if you were to scope in and fire- rapid fire would be used. All in the same mode!

Would this be possible? It's a nice feature that I and I'm sure a bunch of others can agree upon.

edit: It looks like viking actually already has this feature sorry for asking

odingalt

Staff member
Show a current video of the mod in action in on-line play and we can replicate it for free with a software update.

odingalt

Staff member
People people people, before we get excited, we need to see a video. :) There may not actually be some new mod, it may just be a mod that already existed.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I'm pretty sure if I turn on rapidfire and I turn on jitter on my 360 Ragnarok, I can already do this. There's a mode for jitter that turns it off when you ADS. If I have rapidfire on, it should rapidfire while I shoot when ADS.......not new

Proof:
Mode 2: Jitter YY method. Jitter is disabled while you scope your rifle.
OR
Mode 4: Jitter XYY method. Jitter is disabled while you scope your rifle.

You just turn rapidfire on RT as well with one of these modes on depending on which game you are playing and boom, already can be achieved.

The Ragnarok can do so much once you learn everything about it. It's so simple.

Last edited:

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
LOL, I try man hahahaha. I read the thread and I was like wait, I definitely can already do this lol. The Ragnarok has so many features now after the latest driver update, and it's so customizable that most people really don't know all of the things they can do with it. I love the Ragnarok though, as awesome as the macro is. I use my Ragnarok for CoD and Battlefield whenever I actually play those, and my macro gets used for all my other games.

Glad I could help with this lol.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I used that mode all the time in BO, it works well. Great for the G11, you can jitter spray people up close and use the scope to hit people at sniper ranges when you ADS.

Boricua

This will be good for BO2 when it comes out hopefully jitter still works... only bad thing as a macro owner is the controller can't do this. :( (maybe a software update can make this happen?), but at least i think u can set jitter to RT and RF to a tac switch, that way u kinda get that effect.