New modded lobbies!

kristianz1

Hey :) ! Yesterday i was into a modded lobby thru techgame. It is the sickest and best thing i have been into up 2 date! Serious! It is a new thing called inject of a 4 perk:

You get injection of a 4 perk in all of your classes, and a third weapon too.

They are injected instead of primary grenades and special grenades. The best thing is that they stick!!!!!!! even if you turn off and on your xbox360. But that is not all, you also get a laser sight, red triangles around the enemy, and in time radar so you see the enemy at all the time. P.s That part will go away when you restart the game!!!

So I will NOT restart my xbox or the game in a long time.

Just wanted fellow member too know this. Blackburn also runs a injection of a 4 perk in his sites! Try it too!

obo

Ive been chanfing it up a bit. Trying to get it perfect. Ill have a final thread edit sometime today.

Itz CHARLEY

If you turn your xbox off you wont lose it right? but what do you mean by restarting the game? like changing disks or something?

bowl killa tcb

That is sick i will take advantage of that my darm box is only off for the four i sleep any ways. lol when i shut my tv off the box restet because i have to have hdmi and the xbox plug into the back of box for beachs its a tight fit back there i had to braek off the plastc on the xbox adpt to get them bolth to fit.

kristianz1

Itz CHARLEY said:
If you turn your xbox off you wont lose it right? but what do you mean by restarting the game? like changing disks or something?

If i go back too the main menu or restart the xbox i will loose the laser sight, real time Uav and triangles over the enenmy, however i will not loose the 4 perk injection and the 3 weapon. Only way too loose them is if i put in another equipment or special grenade, since the extra perk and extra weapon is in these spots.

Itz CHARLEY

ok just wondering about it. I probably wont keep my xbox on forever though. If i do i could get red rings. Does it appear in kill cams? Ive seen the gold deagle and red square hacks on cod 4 with auto aim but ive never seen any of the others like lazer sights and UAV hack

kristianz1

Itz CHARLEY said:
ok just wondering about it. I probably wont keep my xbox on forever though. If i do i could get red rings. Does it appear in kill cams? Ive seen the gold deagle and red square hacks on cod 4 with auto aim but ive never seen any of the others like lazer sights and UAV hack

Not appearing at killcam :) !

kristianz1

bowl killa tcb said:
so did you get your 10th in there to just woundering

You could easily have done it. Took it 1 minutes get what i wanted, i am prestige 9 from before, so i did not get too 10th yet. But yes, they have prestige there too. You can be in the lobby till you get what you wants!

kristianz1

Too be clear so noone misunderstand, here is a state from the site:

NEW - Real-time UAV. This will show the location of most players in real-time on your mini-map. This means their location is always shown unlike the standard UAV. We will not invite people back to re-infect, please do not ask. This infection will go if you back out to the main menu, dashboard or switch off your 360.

NEW - 4 perks and 3 weapons. We can now set a 4th perk and a third weapon to your custom classes. The ACR and cold-blooded are added to half of your classes and the Intervention with stopping power is added to the other half! See Video for details.

drb1992

Ya I have been in one of those on se7ensins.com, it had everything you said but also gave you Gold Desert Eagle. It also had a bunch of other but not new mods to. They are so much fun and the one I was in also had it to where you got tons of score and kills for every single kill you got. Like one kill=6000 kills, my K/D on MW2 is 53 right now and one of my friends is 123 lol. I am also ranked 4000 and something in kills and score on the leaderboards lol.

kristianz1

drb1992 said:
Ya I have been in one of those on se7ensins.com, it had everything you said but also gave you Gold Desert Eagle. It also had a bunch of other but not new mods to. They are so much fun and the one I was in also had it to where you got tons of score and kills for every single kill you got. Like one kill=6000 kills, my K/D on MW2 is 53 right now and one of my friends is 123 lol. I am also ranked 4000 and something in kills and score on the leaderboards lol.

Yes agree, but really, the thing that makes it awesome is the things they inject u with, who sticks :) ! Whats your gamertag dude? Lets play :) !

drb1992

kristianz1 said:
drb1992 said:

Yes agree, but really, the thing that makes it awesome is the things they inject u with, who sticks :) ! Whats your gamertag dude? Lets play :) !
its DRB1992, just tell me that your kristianz1 from viking360 so I can know who you are. If my friends list is full then just send me a message and I will delete someone and inv you as a friend.

xSoSxMAR1JU4NO

my friend got the 4 perks but the dude that did it said the 4 perk would be random so that kinda sucks but if anyone knows a modded lobby send me a pm

kristianz1

xSoSxMAR1JU4NO said:
my friend got the 4 perks but the dude that did it said the 4 perk would be random so that kinda sucks but if anyone knows a modded lobby send me a pm

http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/viewt ... art=0.html

NEW - Real-time UAV. This will show the location of most players in real-time on your mini-map. This means their location is always shown unlike the standard UAV. We will not invite people back to re-infect, please do not ask. This infection will go if you back out to the main menu, dashboard or switch off your 360.

NEW - 4 perks and 3 weapons. We can now set a 4th perk and a third weapon to your custom classes. The ACR and cold-blooded are added to half of your classes and the Intervention with stopping power is added to the other half!

There you have it :) !

Also: http://www.moddedlobbies.com

Have Cold blooded as 4 perk, no falling damage, golde deagle, ak47. All this is sticky and remain even if you turn off your xbox. They do not have real time UAV yet, but will have it soon. Hope this helps, tell me if you need more assistance.