New montage!

thejld

Great video! hate the music though, lol u hav a faily timer :lol: ps3 a family timer is set by ur parents to limit the amount of time u get to play

thejld

Who ever optic dtreats has in his montages is pretty good, i dont like the music in ur montages at all.

a42ozslushie

Thanks for the constructive criticism; I am just putting up what I think the modern culture listens to. I am personally not a fan of all that as I listen to classical, under ground rap, indie and alternative for the most part. If I put any of that music in there you guys would be like "Wtf?!" See there's a certain feel when you bump this shit, it's just; different.

So if you guys have any tracks you want to lay on me throw them at tjhfootball453@gmail.com

Also keep the constructive feedback coming! :D

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I don't really think the music makes much difference. You watch montages for the gaming, not the soundtrack. If you put your indie whatever or "underground" rap I would still watch it. Heck, motzart or betoven would be fine with me.

a42ozslushie

PS3andCOD said:
I don't really think the music makes much difference. You watch montages for the gaming, not the soundtrack. If you put your indie whatever or "underground" rap I would still watch it. Heck, motzart or betoven would be fine with me.
lol