NEW MW2 Map Pack!

drb1992

Ya I saw that video on TTG, so has IW said anything about this supposedly map pack. That website you gave a link to looks pretty cool but is it real? I don't think that is like an official website or anything since IW hasn't said anything about that website, to my knowledge.

kristianz1

Yes! It is a real link, was linked up by fourzerotwo himself, one of infinity wards (still not fired) bosses :) !

drb1992

Oh OK, I really haven't been keeping up with the news on MW2 so I had no idea lol. I can't wait for it to come out.

kristianz1

Cant wait snipe with thermal on Overgrown :) !

Hope the new software for the controller is out till then.

Will be nice!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I guess there is another simular thread under MW2. 1200 (or $15) is a rediculous price, especially considering that ony three of the maps are new, 2 of them are remade COD4 maps. $15 is 1/4 of the price of the full game, which had what, 15 or so maps?

Ben

PS3andCOD said:
Yeah, I guess there is another simular thread under MW2. 1200 (or $15) is a rediculous price, especially considering that ony three of the maps are new, 2 of them are remade COD4 maps. $15 is 1/4 of the price of the full game, which had what, 15 or so maps?

But people are willing to pay that price, so they can charge thatt :)

Paul

1200? Yeah. Fuck you activision.

Activision is trying not to pay IW also by not giving them royalties.